Girls Frontline is a mobile RPG game where players collect and command anthropomorphic gun girls called T-Dolls. The T-Dolls fight in an apocalyptic world in 2062. It is a fun and strategic game with a unique cast of characters.
The game has a lot of T-Dolls to choose from and it can be overwhelming for new players to decide which ones to use. This Girls Frontline tier list will help you figure out the best T-Dolls to use in the game.
In this article on Girls Frontline T-Dolls tier list, we will rank the T-Dolls in the game based on their overall effectiveness. We'll take into account stats like damage output, armor, and accuracy to come up with a definitive ranking. So without further ado, let's get started!
Also Useful: Battle Night: Cyberpunk Tier List (2022)
- Girls Frontline - A Quick Introduction
- Girls Frontline Tier List (2022)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What does tier mean?
- 2. What is the difference between S-tier and A-tier?
- 3. How often does this Girls Frontline T-Dolls tier list get updated?
- 4. Why should I care about this tier list for Girls Frontline?
- 5. Who made this Girls Frontline tier list?
- 6. Why do players use tier lists?
- 7. What is the purpose of this Girls Frontline tier list?
- Final Words
Girls Frontline - A Quick Introduction
Girls Frontline is a mobile game developed by Mica Team and Sunborn Japan. It was released on May 20, 2016. The game is set in an alternate world where humanity has been pushed to the brink of extinction by intelligent machines known as “the enemy”.
The player takes control of a squad of T-dolls, which are anthropomorphized military dolls, in order to fight back against the enemy. The game is a tactical role-playing game and features turn-based combat. The player must make use of cover and terrain to their advantage, as well as utilize the unique abilities of each T-doll.
Choosing the right T-Doll can be the difference between victory and defeat, so make sure to check out tier list for Girls Frontline. So without further ado, let's get started!
Girls Frontline Tier List (2022)
A tier list is a ranking system that allows players to see which characters are the best for combat. The Girls Frontline tier list is based on the T-Dolls’ abilities and performance in combat. The higher the tier, the better the T-Doll is in combat.
This Girls' Frontline tier list will be helpful in seven ways:
- Know which T-Dolls to prioritize when you’re starting out.
- Get an idea of how strong each T-Doll is.
- Know which T-Dolls are the best for specific game modes.
- Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of each T-Doll.
- Find out which T-Dolls work well together.
- Get an idea of which T-Dolls you should be training.
- Know which T-Dolls to use when you’re trying to build a specific type of team.
This tier list divides the T-Dolls as per their weapons namely - Assault Rifles, Handguns, Machine Guns, SMGs, Shotguns, and Submachine Guns. For each weapon type, we have further divided the T-Dolls into S-Tier (best), A-Tier (very good), B-Tier (good), C-Tier (average), D-tier (below average), and E-tier (bad).
- S Tier: Here lies the T-dolls which are aggressive in the offense as well as defense. These T-dolls are extremely impactful and offer unbelievable buffs to your echelon. These T-dolls lie here because of their rarity and an echelon of them could crush any kind of opponent.
- A Tier: The T-dolls in this tier are here because they lack as much power as the ones in S-tier. But with these T-dolls, you can proceed the storyline optimally as they are the next powerful T-dolls in Girls Frontline.
- B Tier: These T-dolls are not too aggressive like the S-tier dolls but not any less impactful to proceed in the game. They lie here because they have some specific skill sets which make them average in most of the cases.
- C Tier: As we go down the list, these T-dolls lack firepower when compared to others. They are not that great in any aspect but can be used to fill up the vacant spots in your echelon.
- D Tier: These are the T-dolls that you should use only when you don’t have any other option as they are not good at anything. We would suggest avoiding these T-dolls if possible.
- E Tier: These are the worst T-dolls in Girls Frontline and you should never use them. They lack firepower, skills, and everything else which is required to be a good T-doll.
So let's get started with our tier list!
Girls Frontline Assault Rifle Tier List (2022)
Assault rifles are the most common weapon type in Girls Frontline. They offer a good balance of firepower and range, making them versatile for a variety of situations. They excel in long-range combat and can dish out a lot of damage. If you are looking to build an Assault Rifle team, S-tier rifles are the T-Dolls you should focus on.
Also Related: Figure Fantasy Tier List (2022)
Girls Frontline Handgun Tier List (2022)
This is a Girls Frontline handgun tier list. It ranks the best T-Dolls in terms of their usefulness in combat. The criteria for this ranking are a T-Doll's firepower, armor, and evasion.
|Thunder .50 cal||B|
Girls Frontline Machine Gun Tier List (2022)
This is a comprehensive Girls Frontline machine gun tier list that will help you select the best machine gun for your team. The ranking is based on the machine gun's overall performance in combat.
Girls Frontline Rifle Tier List (2022)
A rifle is one of the more popular weapon types in Girls Frontline. In order to win in Girls Frontline, you need to have a well-rounded team. A good rifle can make a big difference in battle.
Also Check: Mythic Heroes Tier List (2022)
Girls Frontline SMG Tier List (2022)
This is a Girls Frontline SMG tier list for anyone who wants to know what the best SMGs are. The purpose of this list is to give you an idea of how each SMG ranks against each other in terms of their stats and overall usefulness.
|Beratta Model 38||F|
Girls Frontline Shotgun Tier List (2022)
Shotguns are one of the most unique weapon types in Girls Frontline, and as such, they have their own tier list. This Girls Frontline shotgun tier list is designed to help you make the best choices when it comes to using shotguns in the game.
Check More: The Alchemist Code Tier List (2022)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does tier mean?
A tier is a way of classifying things in terms of their quality, usefulness, or difficulty. In the Girls Frontline context, tiers are used to group T-Dolls together based on their overall power and usefulness.
2. What is the difference between S-tier and A-tier?
The main difference between S-tier and A-tier is the power and usefulness of the T-Dolls. S-tier T-Dolls are the strongest and most useful, while A-tier T-Dolls are slightly weaker but still very useful.
3. How often does this Girls Frontline T-Dolls tier list get updated?
This tier list is typically updated once per month, or whenever there are major changes to the game that warrant a re-evaluation of the T-Dolls.
4. Why should I care about this tier list for Girls Frontline?
This Girls Frontline tier list is a helpful tool for anyone looking to build the best team possible. By knowing which T-Dolls are the strongest, you can make better choices when it comes to selecting which ones to use in a battle.
5. Who made this Girls Frontline tier list?
This Girls Frontline tier list was made by a team of experienced players. We consulted with many top-level players to get their input on the best T-Dolls in the game.
6. Why do players use tier lists?
Players use tier lists to quickly see which T-Dolls are the best for a given situation. They are also a helpful way to compare T-Dolls against each other.
7. What is the purpose of this Girls Frontline tier list?
The purpose of this Girls Frontline tier list is to help players make better choices when it comes to selecting which T-Dolls to use in battle. By knowing which T-Dolls are the strongest, you can make more informed decisions and build a better team.
Also Useful: Back 4 Blood Character Tier List (2022)
Girls Frontline is a strategy game that requires you to think carefully about your team composition. Girls Frontline tier list will help you make the best choices when it comes to choosing which T-Dolls to use.
Thank you for reading! We hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.