People say that thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for what you have. And while that is true, thanksgiving is also a time to stuff your face with delicious food. So people eventually start getting creative with their thanksgiving Instagram captions. Don't worry, in this post, we will be giving you thanksgiving captions for Instagram that will get you all the likes!
Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks and eat good food. But in today's society, people have added their personal touch to the holiday. Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that thanksgiving is now also the time for families to come together and take pictures. And what goes better with pictures than clever captions?
If you're looking for the perfect caption to go with your thanksgiving photo, look no further. We've got you covered with a list of some good, funny, clever, and more thanksgiving captions that will make your followers laugh and smile. So gather up your thanksgiving feast, grab your phone and get ready to capture some memories!
Also Useful: Smile Captions For Instagram (2022)
Good Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram (2022)
Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to let your family and friends know how much you appreciate them. Whether you’re gathered around the table for a feast or taking a group photo before the big game, make sure to document the moment with a great caption.
But sometimes it can be tough to think of the perfect thing to say. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our good thanksgiving captions for Instagram to help you out.
- Give thanks for all the little things that make life big.
- Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture your heart.
- This year, I’m thankful for laughter, family, and friends. And pumpkin pie!
- Making memories with the people I love is what life is all about.
- Originally, Thanksgiving was a day to give thanks for the harvest. Now, it’s a day to give thanks for everything good in our lives.
- Closer to nature, closer to happiness, I am thankful for all the good in my life.
- Often, we take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
- Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, and add what is uniquely your own.
- Accomplishments can be measured in many ways, but the true measure of success is how many people are touched by your life.
- The majority of the things we worry about never happen. So, live in the moment, enjoy life, and be thankful for what you have.
- No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers. Be thankful for second chances and learn from your mistakes.
- Gobble til you wobble.
- Thankful, blessed, and squashy.
- Thankful for my friends, family, and wine. Cheers to a great Thanksgiving!
- Grateful for good food, good company, and good vibes. Happy Thanksgiving!
- So thankful for everything in my life…, especially wine.
- Detecting a wine deficiency. Must eat more turkey.
- Including wine in my list of things, I’m thankful for.
- Maintaining my weight is hard enough, but during the holidays it’s next to impossible. I’m thankful for dark chocolate and wine.
- I’m thankful for wine, cheese, and naps.
- Always be thankful for that which helps and inspires you. And always give thanks for the things that make you better. Be thankful for family, friends, and good wine. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m thankful for wine because it makes my family more tolerable.
- Aspirationally grateful.
- Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love… and wine.
- Encourage to reach out to someone you’re thankful for but don’t always tell. A simple text, call, or social media post can brighten their day.
- Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. And be thankful for all of them.
- This Thanksgiving, let us be grateful for what we have, and more importantly, for what we are about to receive in the future. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this special day, may your home be filled with family, friends, love… and food! Lots of food. Happy Thanksgiving!
Also Related: Best Lamborghini Captions For Instagram (2022)
Cute Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram (2022)
Cute is sometimes all you need. "A little sappy, a little sweet, and perfect for all your thanksgiving photos," she continued, "but sometimes all you need is something simple as long as it's from the heart."
Directly below are some of the cutest thanksgiving Instagram captions we could find! Feel free to use them or be inspired by them to create your own.
- A little bit of gratefulness will go a long way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- I’m thankful for family, friends, and fall weather.
- Grateful for my tribe and everything good in life.
- So grateful for all of the love and happiness in my life.
- Filled with gratitude today and every day!
- Besides pumpkin pie, I’m thankful for…YOU!
- Sending you all my love this Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!
- May your holiday season be merry and bright! Cheers to a great Thanksgiving.
- Gobble til you wobble! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- I’m thankful for friends who turn into family.
- So thankful for all the amazing people in my life.
- I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are!
- Closer than family, tighter than friends. Thankful for my tribe.
- I’m thankful for all the people who have been a part of my journey.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
- Thank you, next! Just kidding, I’m thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
- So grateful for this life and everything in it.
- Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! From our family to yours.
- Grateful for everything and everyone in my life! Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sending love and gratitude your way this Thanksgiving! Hoping your day is filled with all the things you’re thankful for.
- Either way, I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with lots of love, laughter, and happiness! Happy Thanksgiving friends!
- Wishing you a warm and cosy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with all the things you’re thankful for.
- Find so much to be thankful for even amid challenging times. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Settle in, get cosy, and enjoy all the things you’re thankful for on this Thanksgiving day!
- Cuteness comes from within. Be grateful and let your inner cuteness shine! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your turkey be juicy, your pie is sweet, and may your day be filled with all the things you’re thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Embrace the embarking of a new season with all the things you’re grateful for. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Satisfaction comes from within. Be grateful and let your inner satisfaction shine! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Negotiate your negotiations and may your Thanksgiving be filled with all the things you're thankful for!
- Probably going to eat too much, but that’s okay because today is a day to be thankful for all the good things in life. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Retain your sanity and may your Thanksgiving be filled with all the things you're thankful for!
Also Check: Fashion Captions For Instagram (2022)
Funny Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram (2022)
Absolutely nothing is better than adding some humor to your thanksgiving posts, and we all know that laughter is the best medicine. If you’re looking for some funny captions to go along with your photos, look no further!
Funny captions are always a great choice when it comes to posts, and thanksgiving is no exception. If you're looking to add humor to your posts this year, check out some of our funny thanksgiving captions for Instagram below.
- Grateful for wine because it makes my family more tolerable.
- Stuffed with love and turkey.
- Grateful for naps and food comas.
- Wine not? I’m thankful for wine.
- I’m so full, that I can barely breathe.
- Closer to the couch, further from my goals.
- I don't know why I'm still surprised when family arguments happen.
- Pilgrims couldn't have been grateful for these pants.
- I'm thankful for moments that turn into memories.
- Grateful for good food and even better company.
- Is it wine o'clock yet?
- So full, I can't even button my pants, thank you for asking.
- It's so satisfying when you can unbutton your pants after a big meal. Thankful for the button-less pants trend.
- Maintain a healthy level of insanity or else the reality of life will drive you insane. Thankful for my sanity.
- Hahahahaha wine.
- Grateful for friends who turn into family.
- I'm thankful for my bed, it's my favorite place to eat.
- I'm thankful for stretchy pants.
- I'm thankful for leftovers, there's always more room for seconds... or thirds.
- I'm thankful for Netflix, it's the only place I can tolerate my family.
- Give me food or give me death! I will always be thankful for food.
- I'm thankful for my ability to stuff my face.
- Existing is exhausting, I'm just thankful I made it through another day.
- The highlight of my thanksgiving: not crying in front of my family.
- I hope your Thanksgiving is better than mine… said no one ever.
- Ohh, my fellow mates, it’s that time of year again. When we stuff our faces with turkey and then take a long nap!
- Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And if you’re not American, happy Thursday!
- Napping, snapping, and eating are all I’ll be doing today. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Embrace the thanksgiving food coma!
- Capable of doing anything right after Thanksgiving dinner: nothing.
- The funniest part of thanksgiving is when you realize you’re too full to even reach for dessert.
- Being giggly and happy after thanksgiving dinner because you’re just so full.
Check More: Country Captions For Instagram (2022)
Short Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram (2022)
Sometimes, all you need is a short and sweet caption. No need to get too sappy or too cheesy, just a simple sentence or two that gets the point across. And we’ve got just what you’re looking for!
Below are some of the best short thanksgiving Instagram captions we could find. Use them as-is or be inspired by them to create your own!
- So thankful.
- Blessed and grateful.
- Thankful for all the little things.
- So much to be thankful for.
- Abandon all turkey, ye who enter here!
- I always wake up grateful.
- Give thanks for all the good things.
- Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory.
- Feeling thankful and blessed.
- Perpendicularly grateful.
- Grateful before bed.
- The scientist is thankful for the test tube.
- So grateful, I could dance!
- Giving thanks in all things.
- The joke is thankful for the punchline.
- Growing with gratitude.
- Having thanksgiving with friends.
- Implementing gratefulness.
- Making gratitude a habit.
- Never take your blessings for granted.
- Noticing the little things.
- Practising thankfulness.
- Remember what you’re thankful for.
- Saying thanks with sincerity.
- Show gratitude in all you do.
- Stay thankful all year long.
- There’s always something to be grateful for.
- This is the season of giving thanks.
- To give thanks for everything.
- We have so much to be grateful for.
- The best thing is giving thanks.
- Improving with thanksgiving.
Also Useful: Golf Captions For Instagram (2022)
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions For Couples (2022)
Certain holidays are just made for couples, and thanksgiving is one of them. If you’re spending the day with your significant other, make sure to document the moment with a cute caption!
Let's get started with some of the greatest thanksgiving Instagram captions we could find. Here are a few examples of thanksgiving Instagram captions for couples that you may use in your next Instagram post:
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. The most precious resource we all have is time.
- I’m thankful for you, my love.
- Grateful for you and all the joy you bring into my life.
- So grateful to be sharing this Thanksgiving with you!
- I’m thankful for everything we have together.
- I’m even more thankful for you this year!
- Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold this Thanksgiving!
- Engage in an activity together that you both enjoy and are thankful for. This could be anything from cooking, hiking, or even just cuddling on the couch.
- Tell your partner what you’re most thankful for about them.
- Spend time reflecting on all the good moments you’ve shared together over the past year.
- Talk about your hopes and dreams for the future and what you’re thankful for in each other.
- Make a list of things you’re both grateful for and exchange it with one another.
- Give each other a big hug and express how thankful you are to have them in your life!
- As I give thanks for all the wonderful blessings in my life, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am to have you as my husband/wife.
- I’m thankful for your love, your patience, and your understanding. I’m also thankful for your ability to put up with me!
- I don’t know what I would do without you. I’m so grateful to have you in my life!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the best husband/wife in the world! I love you so much!
- I’m thankful for all the little things, like your smile, your laughter, and the way you always know just what to say to make me feel better.
- I’m also thankful for the big things, like your love, your support, and your never-ending patience.
- Thank you for being my best friend, my partner in crime, and my one true love. I cherish you more than you could ever possibly know!
- On this Thanksgiving, I want you to know how deeply thankful I am for your presence in my life. You brighten every day and make my life infinitely better.
- I hope you know that you are loved more than you could ever possibly imagine. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Absorbing this thanksgiving atmosphere with my loved one.
- Identifying the process of being thankful for the person I love the most.
- Sharing everything I have learned about thankfulness with my partner.
- Thanking God for blessing me with the gift of love and for bringing us together.
- Ordinary moment, extraordinary joy. Grateful for this and so much more.
- Somehow this love for you makes all of life's challenges feel a little bit easier. Thank you for being my rock!
- From the first "I love you" to every laugh, kiss, and fight - I am grateful for it all.
- Probably the best thing about me is you. And for that, I am thankful.
- I don't want normal love, and I want crazy. The kind that makes you run through the rain, dance in storms, and stay up all night just to watch the sunrise.
- I'm thankful for late nights turned into early mornings, adventures turned into memories, and secrets turned into stories.
- Thankful for another year full of laughter, happiness, and love.
- Enforcing a daily gratitude practice has been linked to better sleep, lower stress levels, and a more positive outlook.
- If you want to turn your life around, try giving thanks for everything that happens to you.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
Also Related: Travel Captions For Instagram (2022)
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions For God (2022)
Giving thanks to God is a huge part of thanksgiving for many people, and what better way to show your gratitude than with a heartfelt caption on Instagram? If you’re looking for the perfect caption to express your thankfulness to god, look no further!
Here are some of the most effective thanksgiving Instagram captions for god that you may use when posting on Instagram:
- I thank you because I’m grateful. You’re a blessing, not just because of what you have, but also because of who you are.
- I can never repay all that You have done for me, but I can start by giving You my thanks.
- Thank you for all the wonderful things in my life. I am truly blessed!
- Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His love endures forever.
- Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who find great delight in His commands.
- Thank You, Lord, for Your unending love and mercy.
- God makes everything beautiful in its time. I thank You for giving me the gift of life!
- I will always praise the Lord! I may not be where I want to be, but thanks to God, I am not where I used to be.
- Praise the Lord! Give thanks to him and proclaim his greatness. Let everyone know about his wonderful deeds!
- I am so grateful for what God has done in my life. I have been through some tough times, but he has always been there for me.
- No matter what happens in life, I know that God is always with me and He will never leave me. Thank You, Lord!
- Negotiate with God for your soul. Pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest field.
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- I am thankful for all of God’s blessings, big and small. He has truly been good to me!
- Lord, thank You for Your many blessings. I am so grateful for Your love and goodness. Amen.
- I am thankful to God for making me capable of giving thanks by writing this post and for giving me a loving family, friends, shelter, and food.
- I am thankful to god for my fingers to type this, my eyes to see the screen, and my mind to think up words.
- Certainly, I am thankful to God for my life and all that is in it!
- I give thanks to God for his unfailing love and mercy. Thank You, Lord, for always being there for me!
- Thank you, Jesus, for everything. I couldn’t have made it through without You. Amen.
- Besides everything else, I continue to give thanks to God for you because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.
- Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
- Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
- For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.
- Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Be thankful in everything, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
- Determining to give thanks no matter what because God is always good.
- Even though there are things in my life I’m not thankful for, I know that God is using them for my good.
- Drop it down to your knees and give God the glory!
- Emphasize giving God the glory for everything in your life!
- Exclaim your thanks to God and give Him all the praise!
- Find a way to thank God for everything He’s done for you.
Also Check: Lake Captions For Instagram (2022)
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions For Friends (2022)
Friends are family that we choose for ourselves, so it’s only fitting that we show them how thankful we are for them on thanksgiving! Look no further if you're searching for the ideal caption to thank your pals.
Here are some best thanksgiving Instagram captions for friends that you can use:
- I’m so thankful for my amazing friends who have always been there for me!
- Thankful for sunny days and good friends to enjoy them with.
- So grateful for all my wonderful friends. I couldn’t ask for more!
- I’m so thankful for my crazy, amazing, beautiful friends. Love you all to pieces!
- Grateful for my crazy, beautiful life and even more grateful for my friends who make it all worth living.
- So thankful for my friends who have become my family. I love you all!
- Thankful for late nights, early mornings, and everything in between with these amazing people.
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves, and I’m so thankful for mine!
- Life is better with friends like these. So grateful to have every one of you in my life!
- Couldn’t be more thankful for these amazing friends of mine. Love you all to the moon and back!
- This friendship is all about give and take… I’ll give you a turkey leg, you take the drumstick! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing all my friends a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by those they love most. Hoping your day is as blessed as you are!
- So thankful for friends who make life sweeter, brighter, and happier. Wishing you all the joy your heart can hold this Thanksgiving!
- Sending lots of love and good vibes to my friends near and far this Thanksgiving. Hoping you all have a day filled with happiness!
- Wishing my beautiful friends a Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be blessed with all the things that bring you joy!
- Detecting everything and everyone I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving. My friends top that list by a long shot!
- Either way, I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving surrounded by the people you love most! Friends, family, or both!
- Kicking off the holiday season with lots of love and gratitude for my amazing friends! Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Never could have made it this far without my ride or die by my side. So thankful for every one of you!
- Frequent doses of fun, laughter, and love are the best medicine. So thankful for my friends who provide me with an endless supply!
- No matter where life takes us or what changes along the way, I’ll always be grateful for our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Certainly thankful for good food, good wine, and even better friends this Thanksgiving! Wishing you all a day filled with happiness!
- Observe this friendship as a miracle because it is. So thankful for you and everything we’ve been through together!
- A little bit of love, a dash of laughter, and a whole lot of gratitude. That’s what I’m feeling towards my friends this Thanksgiving!
- So grateful for all the incredible people in my life. Friends like you make every day an adventure!
- Somewhat this is how you're gonna feel after eating all that turkey. So thankful for my friends who make life feel like a never-ending sleepover!
- Highlighting the importance of today's: being thankful for my friends who are always there for me, no matter what!
- Am I in love with thanksgiving or just really in love with food? Either way, I'm thankful for my friends who always make me laugh!
- Ohhh lord. It's that time of year again. When family, friends, and food come together to test our patience. Just kidding, I'm thankful for all of you!
- Satisfaction is found not in how much we have, but in how much we enjoy what we have. So thankful for the simple things and even more thankful for my friends!
- I am so thankful for that one friend who is always there for me, no matter what. And even more thankful for all of my other friends too!
- From the bottom of my heart, I want to say how grateful I am for every one of you. Friends like you make life worth living!
- Let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of my friends. You guys make everything better and I'm so grateful for every one of you!
- Down to earth, loyal, and always there for you. That's what I love about my friends and that's why I'm thankful for each one of them!
- The majority of people don't stay in your life for very long. So I'm thankful for the friends that have stuck by my side through thick and thin!
- Drop it like it's hot. That's what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. My friends are always there for me, no matter what!
- Maintaining friendships can be hard work, but it's so worth it when you have friends that are as amazing as mine!
- Somehow we always end up right back where we started. And I'm so thankful for that because it means I have great friends who are always there for me!
- Existing as a devil in this world full of angels. That's what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. Because my friends are always there for me, no matter what!
Check More: Earth Day Captions For Instagram (2022)
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and of course, food. It's also a great opportunity to capture memories on Instagram. This year, why not use one of our thanksgiving captions for Instagram? We've got you covered with everything from funny thanksgiving captions to sentimental ones.
So whether you're celebrating thanksgiving in the United States or Canada, make sure to use one of our thanksgiving Instagram captions on your photos this year. Now let's wrap up this post, hope you enjoyed it, and please share it with your friends if you did.