BitLife is a simulation game on mobile devices where you get to live the life of a person from birth up until death. You can do many things in BitLife, including getting married and having children, but one thing that makes BitLife really cool is joining cliques! One of these cliques is the Goths Clique.
The Goths Clique is one of the most popular cliques in BitLife. This post is all about "how to join the Goths Clique in BitLife?". It's a difficult thing to do, but not impossible because anyone can join if they try.
The Goths are characterized by their black clothes and makeup. They also dislike sunlight and love all things dark! Join this group if you want to be friends with people who enjoy wearing lots of black, reading books about vampires or other monsters, listening to music like heavy metal or gothic rock, etc.
BitLife - A Quick Introduction
BitLife is a new sim game app for iOS and Android. Players can create an avatar, choose their parents and determine how they will die (but only if the user chooses to). From there, it's up to you! You can live your life in BitLife however you want; get married, have kids, or focus on work opportunities. The possibilities are endless.
It was created by developer CandyWriter LLC and released in 2018. It's a free-to-download game, but those who want to speed up their BitLife experience can choose to use real money and purchase rare items.
One of the best parts about this game is that it's extremely interactive with other players. You can create your own family or join another player's one!
The goth clique in Bitlife is one of many groups. Players can join once they create their character and start playing. This group is a great way to explore the more "dark" side of BitLife. If you're a fan of the goth culture, this might be a great choice for you!
Also Useful: How to Become President in BitLife?
Requirements to Join the Goths Clique in BitLife
Whenever you want to join any clique, the first thing you should know is the requirements needed to join. The Goth Clique is no different. There are two main things you'll need before joining the Goths:
- First and foremost, your avatar must have low looks. This means your avatar can't be a model or celebrity. You also cannot have high charisma, intelligence, athleticism, and career success.
- The second requirement is that your avatars must have low happiness. This means your avatar can't be too happy. Happy characters will not join the goth clique either!
How to Join the Goths Clique in BitLife?
BitLife is one of the most fun games on Android and iOS right now. You can do almost anything in this game, and the best part of the game is that you can make any decision, even some weird ones.
Now, in order to join the Goths Clique, you have to meet certain requirements that we have listed above. If you have low looks, are unhappy, and don't have high stats, then the Goth Clique is perfect for you!
Here, we will guide you on how to join the Goth Clique in BitLife:
- First and foremost, you can reroll characters until you get one with low looks. Along with that, if your character is too good-looking for the Goth Clique, then we suggest using god mode to lower their looks and happiness as this will increase your chance of joining the clique!
- Secondly, you need to have low happiness. This can be achieved by doing a variety of things, including joining the Goth Clique and getting rejected multiple times (the more rejections, the better chance you will have); Experiencing traumatic or sad events such as losing loved ones.
- Now, once you have low looks and low happiness, all you need to do is find the Goth Clique in BitLife. It's found under the school tab so keep looking until you find it!
- If your character isn't accepted into the clique on their first try, don't worry about it because they will be allowed to join if they get a few more low happiness levels. Just keep trying, and you will be able to join in no time!
Also Related: How to Become an Actor in BitLife?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are life simulator games?
Life simulator games, as the name suggests, are games that simulate a person's life. This means players can determine their own choices and actions to create an avatar or character.
2. Where can I download BitLife?
BitLife is a free iOS and Android game, and you do not need to pay anything for it. Just search on the App Store and Play Store and download it for free!
3. Can you join the Goths Clique if your character has high looks?
No, never. Characters with high looks will not be able to join this clique no matter what because they are too good looking for it!
4. Can you join the Goth Clique if your character has low looks and high happiness?
No, you can't. Characters with low looks and high happiness will not be able to join the Goth Clique as they are too happy for it. You need to get your character's happiness down in order to join this goths clique in BitLife.
5. Can you join the Goth Clique if your character has high looks and low happiness?
No, you can't. Characters with both high looks and low happiness will not be able to join this clique because they don't fit in. Players need to fulfill both requirements listed above in order to join the Goth Clique in BitLife.
6. What is the Goth Clique?
The Goth Clique, as the name suggests, is a clique for people who are interested in dark and depressing things. This clique is usually for people who have low looks and low happiness.
7. Why BitLife?
BitLife is one of the most popular life simulator games right now because it offers players a lot of freedom to make their own choices. Players can also join different cliques in order to add more realism to their game!
Also Check: How to Become a Singer in BitLife?
We hope this guide helped in knowing how to join the Goth Clique in BitLife. Go ahead and join the Goths Clique in BitLife by getting your character to have low looks and low happiness. Once they do, find the clique under school and wait for them to be accepted as a member.
If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below. We hope you enjoyed this article and found it useful!
Leave a Reply