As the days get longer and nights shorter, more gamers emerge. Nowadays, every teenager can't wait to play their favorite first-person shooting games! One of my all-time favorites is "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" I've been playing it daily for months now and have never gotten bored with it because there are always new ways you can improve your skills or tactics in-game, depending on what map/mode you're playing at that moment.
I'm sure many readers may have seen how most popular players use very creative CSGO names as their stage name when they go live streaming online? As a matter of fact, these good CSGO usernames also allow them to stand out from other streamers who don't take this opportunity too seriously.
Best CSGO names play a big role in Counter-Strike streaming. If you want to attract more players, your CSGO name will be the first thing they see. Your opponents are going to notice, and it's important that your name is attractive for them too.
In this article, I'm sharing some of my favorite creative and funny CSGO names, so all you have left to do now is find one perfect or even two good ones out of these 15 different categories.
Funny CSGO Names With Meaning (2022)
If you're looking for a lot of laughs, then these funny CSGO names are perfect! So many players use unique and creative names to make their profiles stand out from the crowd. But not all comical smilies can be that cheap - there are plenty of hilarious but pricey ones too.
Here I've compiled a list with some humorous yet top-notch options (and trust me when I say they will leave your opponents doubled over in laughter). Read on down below and find one which strikes just right for you.
- DendiFace (meaning: A face made by players on streaming service Twitch out of delight after winning a game or achieving an objective in multiplayer games they may be playing)
- Hooks (meaning: A player in a series of games who is on the way to victory)
- Death Machine Gunner (meaning: one of the most hated CSGO players because they can take out everyone with just one clip on their gun).
- 420weedbro420 (meaning: Marijuana enthusiast who smokes weed all day every day. In CSGO this is used for people who are considered as "noobs")
- Pulsd (meaning: To shoot someone with a gun, usually in the head)
- HotshotGG (meaning: In CSGO this is used to describe an experienced player giving advice on how to win games or gain rank)
- IgNar (meaning: A popular player in the North American LCS, meaning "I got next")
- Airwaks (meaning: Players who are known for their amazing airshots, meaning "Air walks")
- AggressiveCyclone (meaning: Using aggressive moves to take control of the map)
- Bunny FuFuu (meaning: A player with a lot of luck, meaning "Bunny's good fortune")
- VACation (meaning: When a game is being played by cheaters)
- I'mLame (meaning: Someone who has been killed too many times in the current round and is frustrated because they are no longer able to help their team, meaning "I am lame")
- LogitechGODS (meaning: Players with amazing skills and using high-quality gear)
- GabenDEATH (meaning: A term intending to be funny for mocking those who have faith in Gabe Newell as their lord and savior)
- KrimzEra (meaning: One of the best CSGO players originating from Sweden, meaning "Krimz era")
- PokaYolo (meaning: To do something risky or with little regard for consequences, like playing aggressive without any cover)
- HappyZerging (meaning: A term used to describe a zerg rush in which one or more players use overwhelming force and numbers to achieve victory)
- Bloodthirsty (meaning: When a player has no money and can't buy anything in an FPS game, meaning "Blood thirsty")
- ClumsyJerk (meaning: The most uncoordinated individual who ever played CSGO, meaning this implies they are playing like their name suggests)
- OneShotWonder (meaning: A person with only one good day out of all days that he/she plays competitively)
- Slemmyyyy! (meaning: This is preferably said after dying in Counter-Strike or any other FPS game where players are required to respawn - it usually expresses frustration with oneself at having died).
- xQc (meaning: An Overwatch player for the Dallas Fuel, meaning "ex-queen")
- S.A.M (meaning: A popular CSGO player, meaning "skill and manners")
- ExoticChaos (meaning: Formerly the coach of Renegades for Counter-Strike Global Offensive)
- PoizonFrozt (meaning: An American competitive Call Of Duty player with teams such as Prophecy eSports, Optic Gaming, and Denial eSports)
- MIBR (meaning: The new Brazilian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team, meaning "my irresponsibility broke my relationship")
- BabyBay (meaning: A popular Overwatch player)
- Fl0w (meaning: A player in the North American LCS, meaning "I flow")
- Tarik (meaning: This is a common Arabic name that translates to "exile" or one who has been punished and then given refuge)
- Jankos (meaning: This is a Polish surname that means "fool")
- PashaBiceps (meaning: A player in the CSGO Pro Team, meaning "pash" or to hit someone with an open hand)
- Skadoodle (meaning: The name of a player in the CSGO Pro Team, meaning "to skedaddle")
- Hazedlol (Meaning: A former North American LCS)
- PimpinAintEasy (Meaning: This is a phrase often seen on Twitch chat from someone spamming emotes. It could be shown as “PIMPIN’ ISN'T EASY!” and it usually means that they are struggling to stay awake because streaming service Twitch has been live for too long)
Also Useful: Funny COD Names 2022 (Not Taken)
Good Steam Names For CSGO (2022)
The best gaming platform for you is Steam. Thousands of games to play from Counterstrike, Minecraft, and League Of Legends. If you're playing CSGO on Steam, then your search ends here! You've found a good place; now give it good steam names for CSGO like 'KILLSTREAK-BOOM' or something equally as captivating so that other players can identify who's in charge.
- Average Student
- The Pro
- Still Ragin
- Molotov Matrix
- Jean Claude VACban
- Intelligent Zombie
- The Flashbangs
- Toxic Slayer
- Friendly Fire
- Decoy Grenade
- Captain VAC Sparrow
- Demo Day
- Bonus Round
- Brostradamus: a play on Nostrodamus
- Smoke Screen
- Sh4rp Shooter
- The Empire Strikes VAC
- Snoop Doge
Also Related: Good Steam Names (2022)
Best CSGO Names (2022)
Best players are always incomplete without the best name. Are you searching for some moniker that helps show your opponents just how much of an expert player you really are? Then look no further, as I have compiled a list of the best CSGO names to help give even more power and authority in CSGO gameplay.
So, scroll down below and choose from one of these fantastic monikers now!
- Rage Effect
- Fedora the Explorer
- Trigger Happy
- Chemical Reaction
- VAC and the Beanstalk
- Toxic Tribe
- Albus Doubledoors
- LOWERCASE GUY
- Silver Smurfer
- The Suspect
- Crazy Cat Lady
- GeNer4tion KiLL
- Slayers Guild
- The KniFer
- Cowardly Lion
- GuNN3r G4nG
Also Check: Best Fortnite Names 2022 (Not Taken)
Pro CSGO Names (2022)
A pro player needs a good game name to show their skill. But not everyone is fortunate enough to have that, so I'm here with you on Ofzenandcomputing, and we're going through the list of pro CSGO names together! Sure, there are many options for your choice but finding one won't be difficult at all.
Cool CSGO Names (2022)
You're a pretty cool guy, but your opponents don't know that. To get them to see how amazing you are, it's time for some name changes in CSGO! Here I have compiled the cool CSGO names and included ones with silly puns because everyone loves those, right? So go ahead and find one of these killer new usernames before they all fill up.
Also Useful: Cool GTA 5 Crew Names (2022)
Clever CSGO Names (2022)
Ah, you're looking for some clever CSGO names? Well, then I know that your mood just lifted after reading the above headline as this section is going to offer up all of the best options. So go ahead and scroll through our list below before choosing a name!
Also Related: Clever Squad Names (2022)
CSGO Tryhard Names (2022)
You're new to Counter-Strike, but you want a name that will make people notice your profile. Well, when it comes down to competitive games like CSGO.
There are some tryhard CSGO names for usernames that have become popular because they show how much effort the player puts into their gameplay. I'm going to give you some examples, so scroll down if this is something you might be interested in!
- Adorable Goblin
- Big Black Clock
- Penguin Hugger
- Tomato Ghost
- Cyber Helmet
Unique CSGO Names 2022 (Not Taken)
It's a good idea to have unique CGNO names, and I can help you out with that. Check this section of the article to see my list of Counter-Strike Go nicknames which are all different from others. You're sure not going to find anyone else with anyone these cool handles! Just take your pick before someone does it for you.
- Adorable Goblin
- A Supportive Bra
Also Check: Unique Roblox Usernames 2022 (Not Taken)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an exciting and popular game that has a lot of customization. Now, I am hoping, after reading the names in this article, you have found one for your own character, which sounds cool or even funny to play with! After spending hours searching through CSGO names, I won my bet on finally finding the perfect name.
Happy Gaming and Always Keep Smiling!