The Sims 4 is a popular single-player game that lets you explore different personalities. You can create Sims and control their life to see what happens when they age from baby, toddler, child, or teen all the way through young adult, adults, and elders.
The Sims 4 is a great way to make your character grow into an adult, but what if you want them to age up even more quickly? The Sims 4 age up cheat is here! You can now give your character the power to change their age whenever they want. In this article, I'll be discussing how you use it in detail.
I'm guessing you're feeling pretty old. It's a rough road, I know! But don't worry - there are some tricks to help get that back for you in Sims 4 if you want it really bad enough. All of the options have their ups and downs, but age up cheat for Sims 4 is my favorite because all your abilities come right back with just one code!
Note: It's so easy to use Sims 4 age up cheat. You don't even need to download any mod app. Sims 4 comes with an in-game option where you can change your character's age, which is perfect for the aging population of gamers. Now let me tell you about this amazing game called "Sims 4."
What is Sims 4?
The Sims 4 is an awesome video game that has been out for a while now. It's the fourth installment in this series, and developers Maxis have made sure to make it even more entertaining than its predecessors, with all sorts of new features like age up cheats! The gameplay revolves around producing your own characters and living their life how you see fit; taking care of kids, getting married or divorced - whatever makes sense as a part-time job. Now, let's engage towards how to use age up Sims 4 cheats.
Also Useful: Sims 4 Skill Cheats (2021)
How to Use Sims 4 Age Up Cheat?
There are nine easy steps on how to age up a toddler in Sims 4. If you follow these instructions closely and perform all the steps as instructed, it will take about 1 minute at most!
Now, the steps are given below on how to age up sims 4 cheat:
- Use a shortcut key "Ctrl + Shift + C" to open the command console.
- Now, when you will see a white line at the top of the screen, type “testingcheats true” (You can also paste it by copying from here so that the margin of error gets escaped).
- After that, you will see a message "Cheats are enabled" (if not, then follow the last step again).
- Now, in the pop-up window, type "cas.fulleditmode on".
- After that, press the "Escape" (Esc) button to close the command console.
- Now, hold the shift key and then click on your Sims 4 character.
- After that, you will see 8 options in a circle around your character and you have to choose the "modify in CAS" option.
- Now, choose your desired age group (baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder).
- Click on the checkmark button and start playing the game.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to age up sims 4 toddler?
After a toddler has aged up in Sims, they will be considered an adult. Toddlers can age by themselves without the use of this trick. However, if you want to have your Sim's baby grow into adulthood much sooner than usual - or just don't feel like waiting for their time on earth to expire naturally - then use sims 4 age up cheats.
2. How to age up pets sims 4?
Pets in Sims can't age by themselves, so if you want your furry friend to become an adult more quickly, then be sure to use the sims pets cheat. The Sims Pets cheat differently from the regular Age Up Tricks because it does not affect your Sim or their household. Instead, it allows you to age up to one of your pets quickly so they can live a longer life.
3. How to age up sims 4 without cake?
If you want to age up your Sims without the help of a cake, use sims cheat codes. The cheats are given above and will allow you to alter how fast or slow time moves for any Sim in-game.
Also Related: Sims 4 Pregnancy Cheats (2021)
So, that's all for using Sims 4 age up cheat, and now you can easily change the age of your character in Sims 4. Now I hope this article has been helpful for you and that it helped out with changing the ages of your characters too! For any questions about these steps, feel free to leave a comment below or contact us through our website if things aren't working as they should be.
Always Keep Smiling and Happy Gaming!