Sims 4 is one of the most popular single-player games. In this, you have to create Sims and control their life to explore different personalities. Sims 4 offers you 7 different age groups including baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder. Now, is your Sim taking time to grow naturally? then don't waste your time because Sims 4 also allows you to change your character's age whenever you want. Now, in today's article, I will guide you about Sims 4 age up cheat in brief.
When the age of your character is increasing, he or she starts losing the abilities to do certain tasks. Now, if you want to go at a younger age or older age then you have to use the age up cheat Sims 4 trick.
Note: To do Sims 4 age up cheat, you don't need to download any mod app. Sims 4 offers you an in-game option in which you can change your character's age. Now, let's start our topic with some basic information about the game "Sims 4".
What is Sims 4?
An American video game developer Maxis developed a life simulation game "The Sims 4". This game was published by Electronic arts in 2014 for Microsoft Windows only. After that, when "Sims 4" got success, they launched three more versions for MAC OS, Xbox One, and PlayStation. This game is based on a daily lifestyle and you can experience all the age group's situations by playing Sims 4. Now, let's engage towards how to use age up Sims 4 cheats.
Also Useful: How to Fix Pokemon Go Unable To Authenticate (2020)
How to Use Sims 4 Age Up Cheat?
There are a total of 9 steps on how to age up a toddler in sims 4 cheat and it hardly takes 1 minute to perform. So, read them carefully and then perform all the steps as guided.
Now, the steps are given below on how to age up sims 4 cheat:
- Use a shortcut key "Ctrl + Shift + C" to open the command console.
- Now, when you will see a white line at the top of the screen, type “testingcheats true” (You can also paste it by copying from here so that the margin of error gets escaped).
- After that, you will see a message "Cheats are enabled" (if not, then follow the last step again).
- Now, in the pop-up window, type "cas.fulleditmode on".
- After that, press the "Escape" (Esc) button to close the command console.
- Now, hold the shift key and then click on your Sims 4 character.
- After that, you will see 8 options in a circle around your character and you have to choose the "modify in CAS" option.
- Now, choose your desired age group (baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder).
- Click on the checkmark button and start playing the game.
Also Check: Funny Fortnite Names 2020 (Not Taken)
So, that's all for using Sims 4 age up cheat and now you can easily change the age of your character in Sims 4.
Now, I hope that the above article is helpful for you and you got success in using the age up cheat Sims 4 trick. Many of our users found these steps helpful, but in case you have any problem with any of the steps, then please inform me by commenting below.
Always Keep Smiling and Happy Gaming!