It's something we should all work towards achieving as part of a more eco-friendly way of life. The ideal time to begin implementing changes is during Earth day when the Earth gets reborn with the days growing longer and the flowers blossoming. It's a time to celebrate our planet and all it has to offer us. So in honor of Earth Day, in this post, we are sharing Earth day captions for Instagram.
Before you start thinking about what Earth day caption to use, you need to have a great photo. Earth day is all about appreciating the natural world around us. So get outside and take some photos of the flowers, trees, or even the sky. If you're feeling extra creative, you can even do a photoshoot with friends or family.
So now you all folks have some great Earth day photos, it's time to find the perfect caption. We've rounded up a list of Earth day Instagram captions that you can use. Whether you are posting a picture of you planting a tree or just simply celebrating Earth Day, these captions for Instagram will help show your support for eco-friendly initiatives.
Also Useful: Nature Captions For Instagram (2022)
Good Earth Day Captions For Instagram (2022)
When we get to dive into the world of Instagram, we can get easily lost in a black hole of photos. But every once in a while, something will pop up that makes us stop and think.
And this year, on Earth Day, there were plenty of those posts, but selecting the perfect caption to go along with your photo can be tough. Here are some of the good Earth Day captions for Instagram that we could find!
- What we all have in common is the Earth.
- We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.
- There is no Planet B.
- We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change, and we are also the last ones who can do anything about it.
- We all have to work together to stop global warming and protect our planet for future generations.
- The Earth is the only planet we have, so let’s take care of it.
- Accomplishments on any front have meaning only if they can be sustained.
- Acknowledge that everything you have and everything you are depends on this planet.
- The capacity to care is what gives life its greatest significance.
- We must safeguard the forests for our future generations and those yet to be born. We must preserve the trees, animals, fish, and birds to protect those who cannot speak for themselves, such as the people.
- Observe the importance of silence, slow down the pace of your life, and appreciate the simple things in life.
- Emphasize the need for global responsibility, a sense of concern, and care for the Earth and all its inhabitants.
- We've forgotten how to be light-hearted guests, how to act lightly on the earth as other creatures do. Embarking on a journey of environmental protection requires each one of us to do our part.
- Figure out what you can do to help make the world a better place, and then do it.
- On this day we celebrate the biggest achievement of all time: the first step on the moon. We also recommit ourselves to taking the next giant leap - to protecting our only home, planet Earth.
- Persuade others to live more sustainably. Show them it's possible, and make it attractive.
- The Earth is not ours, we are its guardians.
- Frequent Earth Day celebrations have done more to raise awareness and change behavior than perhaps any other environmental event in history.
- The goal of Earth day is not just to get people thinking about the environment, but to get them to do something to protect it.
- Growth has to be green, sustainable, and inclusive.
- We can no longer afford to be the generation that destroys the earth for future generations.
- Certain things will never change, and one of those things is our love for the earth.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.
- The earth does not belong to us, we belong to the earth.
- It’s time for action! Join me in doing something good for the planet today.
- Do your bit of good where you are; it's all those little acts of kindness added up that overwhelm the world.
- On Earth Day, let’s pledge to do our part to be good stewards of the planet we call home.
- We need to take care of our planet if we want our children to inherit a healthy and sustainable world.
- We have to act now to save our planet from the effects of climate change.
- We need to be more environmentally responsible to preserve our planet for future generations.
- The ideal time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. Now is the second greatest moment.
- I believe that the world's biggest problem is that we have a group of young people, perhaps two or three, who don't think it will get any better.
Also Related: Flower Captions For Instagram (2022)
Funny Earth Day Captions For Instagram (2022)
Global warming isn’t a joke, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun with your Earth Day Instagram caption. Somehow, even in the face of all the environmental doom and gloom, people always find a way to laugh.
So if you’re looking for a funny Earth Day caption for your Instagram post, look no further! We’ve compiled some of the best ones below.
- We need to save the earth… it’s the only planet with chocolate!
- Do your part to save the earth… recycle your wine bottles!
- We need to save the earth… it’s the only planet with coffee!
- We do not inherit the Earth from our forefathers, but we do borrow it from our children!
- I’m doing my part to save the earth by recycling my wine bottles!
- Exotically grown, shade-grown, free-range, fair-trade chocolate… save the earth, it’s the only planet with coffee!
- Detecting a global warming trend… must be all the hot air coming from Washington!
- Not sure what’s more disturbing… that we’re polluting our planet or that some people still deny it’s happening.
- We could save the earth… but then where would we dump all our garbage?
- Negotiate with Mother Nature… it’s the only way to get her to stop global warming!
- We need to save the earth… it’s the only planet with wine!
- Happy Earth Day! Now go out and hug a tree… or a cactus.
- Let’s save the earth… it’s the only planet with pizza!
- Happy Earth Day! Now go out and do something good for the environment… like taking a nap.
- Implementing environmental changes can be tough… but it’s a lot easier than dealing with the consequences of not doing it.
- we save the earth or we die trying… but let’s be honest, neither option is very appealing.
- Besides global warming, the earth is also facing a serious bout with Justin Bieber Fever.
- Saving the Earth is like doing your taxes... you know you should do it, but you keep putting it off.
- I’m not a hoarder, I’m an environmentalist.
- Somehow it's still legal to pollute the air, but if you do it on purpose we call it a crime.
- Effortlessly saving the earth by doing nothing… that’s my kind of conserving!
- Controlling by doing nothing… that’s my kind of conserving!
- Oxygen, water, food… save the earth, it’s the only planet with wine!
- The funniest part about global warming? In a few years, we’ll be able to blame everything on Trump!
- There is a funny thing you can do on Earth day… breath!
- In the upcoming year, the only thing melting will be your resolve to save the planet.
- I'm not implying that I want to save the planet... but it would be nice if it were here for my great-grandchildren, yes?
- We all live in the same house but some of us are trashing the place.
- I’m an environmentalist because I want to live.
- I’m not saying let's go kill all the stupid people…I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
- Make use of what is helpful, reject what isn't, and incorporate what's genuinely yours.
- If you will be capable of taking oxygen out of the air and turning it into carbon dioxide, you will have solved one of the great problems of our time.
- Happy earth day! Now go out there and do your part… or someone else will have to do it for you!
Also Check: Cute Spring Captions For Instagram (2022)
Short Earth Day Captions For Instagram (2022)
Not everyone is a wordsmith, and that’s okay! Sometimes, all you need is a short and sweet caption to go along with your Earth Day Instagram post.
If you’re looking for something short and to the point, look no further. We’ve compiled some of the best short Earth Day captions for Instagram below.
- Trees give the best hugs.
- One planet, one people.
- The future is green.
- Every day is Earth day.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Live simply so that others may simply live.
- Protect our planet.
- We only have one earth.
- Let’s save the earth!
- Happy Earth Day!
- Be more environmentally responsible.
- earthy be green!
- Absolutely earth day!
- Probably the most important day of the year!
- Maintain the planet!
- This earth is our responsibility!
- Somewhere between save the earth and planet Earth.
- Healthy earth is happy earth!
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Support renewable energy.
- Use less water.
- Conserve energy.
- Buy recycled products.
- Walk or bike instead of driving.
- Avail of public transport.
- Sass and save the environment.
- Hang with your earthy friends.
- Battle of the sexes: whoever produces more trash has to do the dishes.
- Identify your eco-villains and put them on blast.
- We could all use a little more greenery in our lives.
- Soil your plants, not the environment.
- Just be a good human.
- Enforce the three R’s in your life: reduce, reuse, recycle.
Check More: Best Vacation Captions For Instagram (2022)
Clever Earth Day Captions For Instagram (2022)
Implementing some clever wordplay into your Earth Day caption can be a great way to show off your personality, and it might even make people think about the issue at hand in a different light.
Indeed, a clever caption can be the difference between someone scrolling past your post or stopping to read. If you’re looking for some clever Earth Day captions for Instagram, look no further! We’ve compiled some of the best ones below.
- We don’t need green energy… we need mean energy!
- We don’t need a new earth day… we need a new human day!
- I’m not a tree hugger… I’m an earth lover!
- We don’t have to save the earth… the earth will save us!
- We only have one earth… but it’s a doozy!
- The planet is not in danger… we are!
- Identify your trash… before it identifies you!
- We don’t need a clean slate… we need a green one!
- Live simply so others may simply live!
- If you live to be free then you need to celebrate this earth day!
- Cleansing the earth… one person at a time!
- We all live downstream!
- This earth day let’s pledge to be the change we want to see in the world!
- It’s not about saving the earth… it’s about saving ourselves!
- We don’t need to save the earth… we need to save each other!
- See the world through rose-colored glasses… then make a change!
- Saving the earth is not a one-day job… it’s an everyday job!
- Drop it down like it’s hot… and save some energy!
- Steady as she goes… we’ve only got one earth!
- Persuade with passion… save the earth!
- Somewhere someone is looking for a tree to hug… don’t let them find you!
- Achieving sustainability is not impossible… it’s inevitable!
- Retain your sanity… save the earth!
- Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell
- We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.
- The Earth is what we all have in common.
- We abuse land because we believe it is our property. We may begin to utilize land with love and respect if we perceive it as a community that belongs to us.
- For the first time, humanity's future is not dictated by our limited physical resources, but by our moral imagination.
- If individuals begin to discover this spiritual side of themselves and acknowledge that we are caretakers of the planet, there is hope.
- No one said saving the earth would be easy… but it will be worth it!
- The best way to save the earth is to drink wine out of recycled bottles!
- We need to stop global warming… or at least put a blanket on it!
- We all need to do our part to save the earth… one reduces, one reuses, and I’ll recycle!
- We don’t need an Earth Day… we need an Every Day.
- I’m not a trash person, I’m a recycle-ist!
- Being clever for Earth Day doesn’t have to be difficult… just think outside the box!
- We could all use a little more green in our lives!
Also Useful: Snow Captions For Instagram (2022)
Earth Day Quotes For Instagram Captions (2022)
Quotation marks can be a great way to emphasize a certain point, and they can also add a touch of class to your Earth Day Instagram caption.
Sometimes, all you need is a simple quote to get your point across. If you're searching for inspiring Earth Day quotations to use as captions on your Instagram photos, we've got you covered. If you want some inspiring Earth Day Instagram quotes to add as tags to your Instagram posts, look no further!
- "The environment is where we all come together; where we all have a shared interest; it's the one thing we all have in common. " Lady Bird Johnson says it best.
- "The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth.” -Marlee Matlin
- "The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” -John Muir
- “Spiritual awareness might be awakened if people will begin to acknowledge their spiritual side, that heartfelt understanding that we are custodians of this planet.” - Brooke Medicine Eagle
- "The earth is not ours, it is a treasure we hold in trust for future generations.” -David Suzuki
- We do not receive the Earth from our forefathers, but we borrow it from our children.” -Native American Proverb
- "We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.” -Barbara Ward
- "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” -Albert Einstein "
- "We are living on this planet as if we had somewhere else to go.” -Terry Tempest Williams
- "There is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater, you realize that we know more about the moon than we do about our oceans.” -Jacques Cousteau
- "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” -Jacques Cousteau
- “The two most important fluids on which all life depends, water and air, have become global rubbish bins.” -Jacques Yves Cousteau
- "I am confident that when the dust of centuries has settled on our cities, we will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or politics, but for our role in the human spirit.” -Jacques Cousteau
- "People protect what they love.” -Jacques Yves Cousteau
- "The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.” -Sydney Harris
- "The solution to pollution is dilution.” -Anonymous
- "We need the tonic of wildness...At its core, wilderness is not a luxury but necessity of the human spirit.” -Edward Abbey
- "There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.” -Marshall McLuhan
- "We do not go to the green forests and mountains seeking wealth or fame. We go there to find peace.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
- "Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home. Wilderness is a necessity.” -John Muir
- "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The sun's morning rays will pour into you, and the natural world will flow into you through the sunshine. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while worries will fall away like autumn leaves.” -John Muir
- 'Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” -John Muir
- "Come to the woods, for here is rest. Here is peace.” -John Muir
- "The sun shines not on us but in us.” -John Muir
- "After that, I went into the forest to lose my mind and discover my soul.” -Anonymous
- "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” -Chinese Proverb
- "What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and one another.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- "Every shape of animate or inanimate existence, from forests to lakes to rivers to clouds and winds to stars and flowers, leaves its imprint on the human soul.” -Orison Swett Marden
- "In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.” -John Muir
- "We are a part of nature, and our lives are dependent on what happens in the natural world.” -Bill Nye
- "A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "We abuse the earth because we believe it is a commodity that belongs to us. When we view land as part of a community in which we belong, we may begin to utilize it with care and compassion..” -Aldo Leopold
- "The nation that deforested its soil would be destroyed by it. Forests are the lungs of our planet, purifying the air and providing new energy to our people.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "When something is correct, it tends to preserve the biological community's integrity, stability, and beauty. It is incorrect when it goes otherwise.” -Aldo Leopold
- "It is essential that the nation manage its natural resources as assets to be handed over to the following generation enhanced in value, rather than diminished.” - Theodore Roosevelt"
- Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the patriotic duty of ensuring the safety and continuance of the nation.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- "There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Also Related: Beach Captions For Instagram (2022)
More Earth Day Captions Ideas For Instagram (2022)
Need more captions for your Earth Day Instagram posts? We’ve got you covered!
We all know that the Earth is important, but sometimes it’s hard to put those feelings into words. If you’re looking for some more Earth Day captions for Instagram, look no further!
- The earth is not ours to destroy.
- We have to take care of the earth if we want it to take care of us.
- We need the earth more than it needs us.
- We have to protect our planet, it’s the only one we have.
- How many times do I have to tell you? Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Saving the earth is not a one-person job… it’s everyone’s responsibility.
- We have to be more environmentally responsible.
- We need to do our part to save the earth.
- Every person should try to be more eco-friendly.
- Happy Earth Day! Let’s do our part to make every day Earth Day.
- The Earth is worth fighting for.
- We need to be kinder to the earth.
- We have to respect the earth.
- Declining air quality, melting glaciers, and extinction of species are just a few of the many problems we face if we don’t take care of the earth.
- Certainly, the most important thing we can do for the future of our planet is to educate ourselves and others about the environment and what we can do to protect it.
- The queen of all days: Earth day!
- Be focused today: it’s Earth day!
- Make a change today! It’s Earth Day!
- Persuade others that Earth Day should be every day!
- Absorb the power of the Earth today!
- Take your time to celebrate the Earth today!
- When we start to accept our strength, growth begins. Today is a great day to pause and think about it!
- This day exists as a reminder that our planet is unique and we need to take care of it!
- Innovate to ensure a better future for the planet!
- Rapidly making changes is the only way to save our earth!
- Leave the farthest trace behind on Earth Day!
- It all starts with today. Happy Earth Day!
- Probably this day is one of the most important days of the year!
- Determining the future of the earth!
- A day to celebrate the most important thing in our lives: Earth!
Also Check: Deep Captions For Instagram (2022)
Folks you reached here means you are looking for Earth day captions for Instagram to make your Earth day posts more attractive and engaging. These were some of the best Earth day captions which you can use on this Earth day. Rapidly our Earth is depleting its resources, so it’s high time that we should think about Earth and our future generations.
So these were some of the best earth day captions for Instagram. Do let us know in the comment section below which one you like the most. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
Till next time, Savage out!