The clash of clans is a mobile game that many people enjoy playing. There are so many things to do in the world of Clash of Clans. You can level up your village, train troops, and compete against other clans. The possibilities are endless!
One question that people often have is "how to change the name in Clash of Clans?". This article will tell you how to do just that!
Your name is an important part of your Clash of Clans identity. It is displayed to other players when you attack or are attacked. It is also shown on the leaderboard. It can be very frustrating to have a name that you don't like anymore. Or, maybe you want to change your name to something more intimidating for other players.
Whatever the reason, changing your name in Clash of Clans is easy. In fact, there are two ways to do it. In this blog post, we will show you both methods. So, keep reading!
Also Useful: How to Change Your Valorant Name?
Clash of Clans (COC) - A Quick Introduction
Clash of Clans is a popular mobile game developed and published by Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 02, 2012, and later for Android on October 07, 2013. Clash of clans is a strategy game where players are required to build villages, train troops, and attack other players in order to earn gold, elixir, and dark elixir.
The game is not just about attacking; it involves resource management as well. Players can choose to join clans or play solo, with the sole purpose of protecting their bases from enemy attacks.
One of the many features that make Clash of Clans so popular is its clan system. Players can join clans, form alliances, and donate troops to one another. This helps players develop strategies and also makes the game more fun.
Clash of Clans has over 100 million downloads on Google Play Store and App Store, making it among the most downloaded games of all time.
The game is free to download but comes with in-app purchases that can cost players a significant amount if they are not careful.
Requirements for Changing Your Name in Clash of Clans
There are certain requirements that players need to fulfill before they can change their names. So, let's take a look at them:
- The first requirement is that you must be a Town Hall level of five or higher.
- The second requirement is that you must have 500 gems in your account. Gems are the game's premium currency and can be used to purchase various items, including name changes. (Only if changing name for the second time)
Also, there are some rules to follow for changing your Clash of Clans name:
- The first rule is that you cannot use any special characters in your name. This includes symbols, emojis, etc.
- The second rule is that Supercell can change any inappropriate names at any time; no compensation is given.
Now that we know the requirements and rules for changing the name in Clash of Clans let's see how to change your name in Clash of Clans.
Also Related: Cool Clan Names Ideas (2022)
How to Change Your Name in Clash of Clans?
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular mobile games in the world. Millions of people play it every day. If you are one of those people who are not happy with their current name in Clash of Clans, don't worry! We have a solution for you. In this section, we will show you how to change your name in Clash of Clans.
There are two ways to change your name in Clash of Clans.
1. Changing your name in Clash of Clans settings
The first way is to go into the game settings and change your name there. This is the quickest way to do it. If you want to change your Clash of Clans name, you will need to use this method:
- First, go into the game settings.
- Then, press "More Settings."
- Now, press the "Change name" button in order to change your name.
- Enter your new name and press continue.
- Re-enter your new name and press continue again.
- Type "CONFIRM" and press the okay button to complete the process.
Note: Keep in mind that you can only change your name once every seven days.
2. Contacting the Clash of Clans support team
The second method to change your Clash of Clans name is to contact the game's support team. There are two ways to do this:
a. Supercell support (within game)
The first way is through Supercell support (within game).
- Go to the game's settings and select "Help & Support."
- Then, press "Contact Us" at the bottom of your screen.
- You will be redirected to an in-game mail that opens up when you are playing Clash of Clans.
- Type into that box: "Name Change Request."
- Attach a screenshot of your village so they can verify that you are the rightful owner of the account.
- In the subject line, type "Clash of Clans Name Change Request."
- In the message box, write a brief explanation: (I want to change my name from XY to YZ because...)
- Lastly, press "Send" to get a response from the support team.
b. Supercell support (website)
The second way is through the Supercell support (website).
- Go to this link and click on "contact us."
- Then, fill out all of the information required (as above) and press submit.
- Make sure that you include your current username in the Player Tag section.
- After you have submitted your request, it will take a few days for the Supercell support team to get back to you. So, be patient!
If you are lucky, they might change your name for free. However, if you have already changed your name once and want to do it again, you will need to pay 500 gems. Gems can be bought with real money or earned by completing in-game tasks.
Also Check: Mobile Legends Tier List (2022)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times can I change my name in Clash of Clans?
In Clash of Clans, you can only change your name once every seven days. This means that if it has been less than a week since the last time you changed your name, then you will need to wait until the next seven days are up before you can change your name again.
2. How much will it cost to change my name in Clash of Clans?
If you are changing your name for the first time, then there is no charge. However, if you want to change your name a second time, then you will need to pay 500 gems.
3. Why using a good profile name is important?
The name of your Clash of Clans village and profile can be seen by other players. Therefore, you should always use a good username so that people will not think poorly of you when they see it!
4. What are some good profile names for Clash of Clans?
Some examples of great name ideas are your first or last name, something that describes you (for example, if your favorite color is blue, then use BlueMan), a funny acronym with words inside it like "ImAwesome."
Check More: Funny WiFi Names (2022)
The profile name is an important part of your Clash of Clans identity. It is the first thing that other players see when they are looking for a clan to join or when they want to know more about you. That is why it is important to choose a name that represents who you are and what you stand for.
So, these are the two ways to change your name in Clash of Clans. We hope that this article on "how to change your name in Clash of Clans?" was helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply