Discord is an application that allows you to chat while gaming. With Discord bots, there are many things you can do including playing games in-server and challenging other members for a prize. For example: Pokecord! This bot lets players collect, battle, and trade Pokemon. Pokecord doesn't use Pokemon balls, instead, it spawns them randomly in designated channels on the Discord server and you have to guess their name by using the codes that appear for reference of what they look like. The user who guessed first is the winner and gets the Pokemon as a reward.
So, you're a Pokecord player and want to get better? Well, today we are going through the list of Pokecord commands. These specific ones have all been tested so they will work for sure! Let's start with some basic information first though.
- Why did Pokecord Shut Down?
- Where to Play Pokecord?
- How to use Pokecord?
- All Pokecord Commands List (2021)
Why did Pokecord Shut Down?
It sounds like the Pokecord team is on a break until they can come to terms with all of their responsibilities. Pokecord lets you chat and play games together in real-time, so it’s no surprise that this service became popular pretty quickly - too fast for Miles at least!
He tweeted out his plans to move onto other projects after shutting down Pokecord because he doesn't want more stress, but as soon as firstname.lastname@example.org stopped responding when we emailed them our questions about what was going on (even though Miles said it would work till July), I got an uneasy feeling everything might be over before then.
Also Useful: Pokemon Go Promo Codes List (2021)
Where to Play Pokecord?
After hearing the news of this Pokecord shutdown, many users were disappointed. But as you all know, if one way is blocked then other ways are still open. As there are discord servers that have Pokecord enabled and your experience will be exactly like it was before! You can either invite the bot to create an exclusive server for yourself or join the official Pokecord server on Discord (expect catching spawns being really competitive).
How to use Pokecord?
To use Pokecord in the discord server, just go to the member's list of the server. Once you are at a server, use the command "p! start", and you will be able to pick your starter Pokemon. This also allows you to start catching Pokemon.
All Pokecord Commands List (2021)
I'm excited to finally unveil the master list of Pokecord commands. From now on, you'll be able to see them whenever you want!
Note: On the list of commands, you'll see "Pokemon number". Replace that with how many pokemon you want.
1. Beginning Game Pokecord Commands
Here, in this section, I am going to guide you with a list that includes all the beginning pokecord commands. All the codes given in this article are working. Copy and redeem them- they're great!
- p!start | This enters you into the game. You have to use this command first before you can catch any Pokemon.
- p!pick | Once you've done the start command, you will then be asked to pick a starter Pokemon. You can pick from any of the starters across all of the generations.
- p!help | Will direct message you a series of options that you can find more information on. You do NOT message the bot back, you have to enter the command in a Pokecord supported Discord channel.
2. Starting Pokecord Commands
Here, in this section, I'm going to show you a list of all the starting Pokecord commands. All the codes given here are working and can be copied or redeemed if they're used correctly. Have fun!
- p!detailed | Use this command to show more information about your Pokemon when using p!pokemon and p!info. It will show your Pokemon's IVs which are important if you want to battle or determine how much one is worth.
- p!order <Option> | This will help you order your Pokemon by whatever you like. You have the option to do: alphabetical, number, level, or iv. I generally find that IV is most used.
Also Related: How to Fix Pokemon Go Unable To Authenticate (2021)
3. Pokemon Commands
Here in this article, I am going to guide you with a list of all the Pokemon Pokecord commands. If any codes given are not working then please comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible!
- p!nickname <nickname> | Gives a nickname to your selected Pokemon.
- p!dropitem | Drops the item your current Pokemon is holding.
- p!mega | Command to evolve Pokemon to a Mega X or Y. You must have a Mega Evolution purchased, they cost 1,000 credits each.
- p!release <Pokemon Number> | This will release a Pokemon. If you do just p!release it will attempt to release your chosen Pokemon, but thankfully it gives you a confirmation prompt beforehand.
- p!select latest | Selects your most recently caught or redeemed Pokemon.
- p!info | Displays the information of your SELECTED Pokemon.
- p!info latest | Displays the information of the LATEST Pokemon you've caught.
- p!info <Pokemon Name> | Display a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> | Displays a shiny version of a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info <Pokemon Number> | Displays the information of the Pokemon attached to this number.
- p!pokemon | Displays a list of your Pokemon. It also displays information, such as Level, Number, IVs, and Nickname.
- p!pokemon --name <Pokemon Name> | Displays a list of Pokemon you own of that particular name.
- p!pokemon --shiny | Displays your shiny Pokemon.
- p!pokedex | Displays your Pokedex with a count of how many you own.
- p!pokedex --unowned | Displays only the Pokemon you need to collect.
- p!catch <Pokemon Name> | When a wild Pokemon spawns, you will use this command and the correct name to catch it.
- p!hint | Will display a hint to the currently spawned Pokemon.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> | Selects which Pokemon will receive XP from chatting and which will battle.
4. Trading Pokecord Commands
That's great! Here is a list of all the trading commands in Pokecord. All the codes given to you will work, so copy and paste them into your game for fun times with friends or strangers - whichever tickles your fancy more.
- p!c add <Amount> | Add credits to your trade offer.
- p!c remove <Amount> | Remove credits from your trade offer.
- p!confirm | Confirm the trade, both users must confirm for the trade to go through.
- p!cancel | Cancel the trade.
- p!trade @User | Begins a trade with someone. They will then have to do p!accept to do the trade or p!deny to reject it.
- p!p add <Pokemon numbers, seperated by spaces> | Add one or multiple Pokemon to your trade offer.
- p!p remove <Pokemon numbers, seperated by spaces> | Remove one or multiple Pokemon from your trade offer.
5. Challenge Commands
Here, in this section, I'm going to help you with a list that includes all the challenge Pokecord commands. All of these codes are real and working! Copy down them out from here or grab your phone so they're easy for you to redeem as soon as possible.
- p!challenges | Shows the current challenges that are available for you.
6. Server Commands
You should be excited to see this list of all the server pokecord commands. All these codes are working and you can just copy them over then redeem them for fun!
- p!clearspawns enable/disable | Enables or disables the deletion of spawn message once a Pokemon is caught.
- p!redirect <#Channel Name> | If you want Pokemon to spawn in a certain channel you can use this command to change it.
- p!redirect disable | If you want to enable spawns in all channels again, you can use this command.
- p!channel enable/disable | Enables or disables p! commands in the channel you are currently in.
- p!levelup enable/disable | Enables or disables level up alerts.
- p!prefix <prefix> | Sets server prefix. If you don't like the "p!" before every command, you can change it with this.
7. Dueling Commands
Hey, if you're looking for some new dueling commands to play within the game Pokecord then just read this. I'll give a list of all codes that work and they are right here so don't worry about it!
- p!replace <Number> | Replaces a current move with the one you are trying to learn.
- p!duel <@Username> | Challenges the select Discord user to a Duel. Be sure to @ them and not just type in their name.
- p!accept | Accepts a duel if you've been challenged.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> | This will be the Pokemon you use in battle.
- p!moves | Displays your selected Pokemon's current moves, and the available moves it can learn.
- p!learn <Move> | Attempts to learn the move you've chosen. You will need to choose which move you want to replace.
- p!use <Move Number> | Your selected Pokemon will use the move that is listed by that number.
8. Bot Commands
Here, in this section of the article, we're going to take a look at all the bot commands for Pokecord. All you need is your own Discord account and you can redeem these codes to have fun!
- p!patreon | Sends a link to the bot's patreon page.
- p!server | Sends an invite to the bot's official server.
- p!appeal | (Official Server Only) Attempts to give you unbanned from the official server if you were banned for whatever reason.
- p!botinfo | Shows general bot information.
- p!invite | Gives the bot's invite link.
- p!donate | Sends a link to donate to support the bot.
9. Shop Commands
Trying to get ahold of all the shop pokecord commands can be exhausting. I made it easy for you with this simple list, so pick your favorite and have fun!
- p!buy <Item ID> | Purchases an item from the shop.
- p!shop | Opens the shop menu. You can purchase XP Boosters, Rare Candies, Rare Stones, Evolution Items, Nature Modifiers, Held Items, and Mega Evolutions!
10. Market Commands
Do you want to win? I'm going to tell you how. You just need one thing: the right commands! The list of some market pokecord commands is all that we have for today, and it's up to use which ones are best for your needs - but they're all working as far as anyone can tell at this point in time. so feel free to copy a code down from here if there's something specific on your mind.
- p!market buy <Pokemon ID> | Buy a Pokemon from the market. You will need to confirm your purchase with p!confirmbuy or cancel it with p!cancel.
- p!market remove <Pokemon ID> | Remove one of your Pokemon from the market.
- p!market view <Pokemon ID> | View detailed information for a Pokemon on the market.
- p!market info <Pokemon ID> | Alternative to view.
- p!market list <Pokemon Number> <Price> | List a pokémon on the market.
- p!bal | Shows the amount of credits you have.
- p!market search <Page number> | Show the requested page of the market.
- p!market search <Page number> <Search Options> <Order Option> | Search the market.
- p!market listings <Page number> | Display the Pokemon you have listed on the market.
a) Search Options
- ---holding <holding> | Search for Pokemon by the item they are holding.
- --type <type> | Search for Pokemon by type.
- --price <price> | Search for Pokemon with a specific price.
- --hpiv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their HP IV.
- --atkiv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their Attack IV.
- --spatkiv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their Special Attack IV.
- --spdefiv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their Special Defense IV.
- --speediv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their Speed IV.
- --shiny | Search for shiny Pokemon.
- -name <name> | Search for Pokemon by name.
- --nickname <nickname> | Search for Pokemon by nickname.
- --level <level> | Search for Pokemon by level.
- --defiv <IV> | Search for Pokemon by their Defense IV.
b) Order Options
- --order price ascending/descending | Order results by price.
- --order iv ascending/descending | Order by the sum of the Pokemon's IVs.
- --order name ascending/descending | Order results by name.
- --order id ascending/descending | Order results by Pokemon ID.
- --order lvl ascending/descending | Order results by Pokemon level.
11. Favorite Pokecord Commands
Here, in this section, I am going to guide you with a list that includes all the codes for some of your favorite Pokecord commands. All the codes given in this article are working and ready for copying and redeeming!
- p!addfav <Pokemon Number> | Adds a Pokemon to your favorites list.
- p!removefav <Pokemon Number> | Removes a Pokemon from your favorites list.
- p!fav | This will show a list of your favorite Pokemon!
12. General Commands
This section will take you through a list of general Pokecord commands. Copy and redeem these codes and have fun!
- p!silence | Toggles your level up messages. If you chat in servers that have Pokecord it will alert when your Pokemon levels up. This might be annoying to some, so you can silence it with this command.
- p!redeem <Pokemon Name> | If you have a redeem available, you will receive a Pokemon of the name you entered.
- p!redeem credits | Sells a redeem you own for 15,000 credits back to the bot itself.
- p!daily | Allows you to vote for the Pokecord server on the Discord Bots site. You get 100 - 250 credit for doing this every 12 hours.
Also Check: Warframe Promo Codes - Free Glyph Codes (2021)
I hope you enjoyed my article on Pokecord commands. I have covered them all in detail, and will do so again at a later date if there are any updates or changes with the game that would necessitate it!
I hope you can help me. I know it won't happen, but just in case - if any of the Pokecord commands aren't working, please copy and paste them below so that I can fix them! Have a good time playing the game - keep smiling too 🙂