Snapchat is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It is used by millions of people every day to communicate with friends and family. But what happens when you accidentally block a person?
Luckily for us, Snapchat makes our lives easier. In this article, we will teach you how to unblock someone on Snapchat.
Blocking someone on Snapchat is a way to prevent them from sending you snaps or seeing yours in the story. If you block someone, they will not be able to see your snaps or stories. So, if you accidentally block someone or change your mind, you can simply unblock them. Read on to find out how.
Also Useful: Good Snapchat Usernames Ideas (2022)
Snapchat - A Quick Introduction
Snapchat is an app that allows users to send photos and videos that expire after a set amount of time. The app also includes features like filters, text captions, and drawing tools.
It was initially released to both iOS and Android users in 2011 by three students at Stanford University. Last year, Snapchat had an estimated 100 million daily active users sending more than 700 million photos and videos per day. That's a lot of content!
It's easy to see why Snapchat is so popular. The app makes it possible for users to send content that disappears after a short period of time, which seems perfect for sharing silly photos or videos with friends that don't need to be saved forever.
Snapchat has also become an increasingly popular way for companies and celebrities to reach their audiences by creating accounts where they can share exclusive content or connect with fans.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat?
Unblocking someone on Snapchat is simple, but it can be a bit confusing if you have never done this before. Luckily for you, we have created step-by-step instructions that will help you unblock your friend in no time!
- To start off, you will need to open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Next, tap the "profile" icon at the top of your screen.
- Then click on the "Setting" icon.
- Now scroll down until you see "Blocked." This page shows all of the people that you have blocked on Snapchat.
- Notice that there is a small cross button next to each name? Click this button to unblock that person.
- After you have clicked the cross button, a confirmation message will pop up. Tap "Yes" to confirm that you want to unblock this person.
- And that's it! You have successfully unblocked your friend on Snapchat.
From now on, you won't have to worry about accidentally blocking someone else. Have fun chatting and sending Snaps back and forth with all of your friends!
Also Related: Snapchat Private Story Names Ideas (2022)
What Happens When You Block Someone on Snapchat?
Sometimes, you may not want to talk to someone anymore, or they might have done something that upset you. If this happens, blocking them on Snapchat can seem like the best solution because it prevents them from sending you Snaps and seeing yours in the story. However, there are a few things that happen when you block somebody:
- When you block someone on Snapchat, it means that person can no longer send you snaps.
- You will also no longer be able to see that person's snaps in your story.
- If you block a celebrity or company account, you will no longer be able to see any of their exclusive content.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if I have blocked someone on Snapchat?
The easiest way to find out is to open the Snapchat app and go to the "Blocked" page. This page can be found by scrolling down on your profile tab and tapping "Blocked."
2. Is there any way to see the snaps of someone I have blocked?
Unfortunately, no. When you block someone on Snapchat, it means that person can no longer send you snaps, and you will no longer be able to see their snaps in your story.
3. Is there any limitation to how many people I can block?
No, there is no limitation to how many people you can block on Snapchat. So, feel free to block anyone you like!
4. Does Snapchat notify you when someone blocks you?
No, Snapchat does not notify you when somebody blocks you. However, if you open the "Blocked" page in your profile, you will be able to see a list of all the people that you have blocked.
5. Can I unblock someone in 24 hours after I have blocked them?
Yes, you can unblock someone on Snapchat at any time. Just follow the instructions listed above to do so.
Also Check: Spotify Playlist Names (2022)
The Snapchat app is a fun, easy way to connect with friends and family members. However, it's important that you know how to use the block feature correctly in case you ever need it.
In this article, we have taught you "how to unblock someone on Snapchat?" in just a few simple steps. We hope that you never need to use this feature, but it's always good to be prepared! Have fun using Snapchat and sending hilarious photos and videos.