Why is Roblox disconnecting me? And why I see Roblox Error Code 277 box Appearing in my window? If this is the query, then don’t worry, after the article gets finished, you will get the answer, and you can deal with the error code 277 in Roblox quickly by performing the simple steps suggested in this article.
Roblox is a massive platform as you can’t just play games here but also can build with your imagination, which is best and the main reason behind the popularity of Roblox. As from the survey on August 2k19, the active users recorded is 100 million per month, and the engagement of users is about one billion hours, which is a considerable value. As logged, the 40% users are female, so the app popularity is among both the genders, which made the game so huge.
As if you are an admirer of Roblox, then errors like error code 277 Roblox can irritates you because you can’t deal with them quickly. but now you are on your best destination where you can learn how to fix error code 277 on Roblox speedily and in just few simple steps. Now you should carefully read all the instructions given in these articles.
Now let’s make our discussion through our main topic, i.e., what is Roblox error code 277 and how to get rid of error code 277 in Roblox. Why it occurs and how to fix Roblox error code 277 in Windows 10 or PC. If the error code is different you can also check Roblox error code 267 and Roblox error code 279. So let’s get engage towards our main topic and gets your problem solved.
Also Useful: Cool & Good Fortnite Names
- What is Error Code 277 in Roblox?
- What Causes Roblox Error Code 277?
- How To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
- Roblox Error Code 277 Repair Tool
What is Error Code 277 in Roblox?
Roblox Error code 277 is a connection error where your server gets disconnected for which the Roblox keeps disconnecting you from the game.
As a gamer, I can feel how much frustrated you could be after seeing this error code 277 Roblox while playing, and many Robloxians reported this error. The developers of Roblox itself cant take any step towards this error to fix error code 277 in Roblox because it is the issue from your end.
A general query also came from Robloxians that is this Roblox error Code 277 only occurs on moble platforms? The answer is no; this error can pop up in any platform, whether it be windows, IOS, or MAC devices.
What Causes Roblox Error Code 277?
The Roblox error code 277 in windows 10 displays a box with an error: Please check your internet connection and try again. This issue can occur randomly, and the cause of this is unknown. It could be because of Windows system files, incomplete Roblox installation process or an improper deletion of the software from your PC and many more.
DISCONNECTED: Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code 277 ROBLOX). If the message displayed is like above, don’t be panic, as we will help you sort it our and you can handle it easily by yourself.
You need not to take any worries regarding this error code 277 in Roblox, as soon as you read our next section, you can quickly deal with this message too.
Now check why you get disconnecting or why you lost your connection from the described purposes below:
1. Corrupted Windows Files
By fixing the window Registry, you can fix Roblox error code 277 in PC. As in this, some of your windows files get damaged, which gets threats to Roblox and also to the health of your computer.
2. Cache Files
If you delete all the cache files and restart your game, then this error code 277 Roblox issue can be solved, as the bugs can freeze you for seconds, and you face the connection problems with the ROBLOX.
3. Roblox Maintenance
It is the situation in which there is a maintenance break time for the game, so you get disconnected from the game from the Roblox side, so to fix this issue, you can try restarting the app in some time, and your game will start loading.
If the reason for your issue is among the above, then it’s excellent, but sometimes this Roblox error code 277 becomes deadly, so for those, you have to follow some suggested steps explained in the next section.
Also Useful: Best Gaming Laptops Under 2000 Dollars
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
Error code 277 in Roblox can be fixed easily on PC with some simple steps. You can follow these steps for both PC or laptop because the ROBLOX provides the same versions to PC and Laptops.
How to get rid of error code 277 in Roblox, here are the steps:
1. Update Your Web Browser
I always recommend using the most trusted and stable browser, as if you are using an unstable browser, then surely you have to deal with these types of error, so I recommend using Google Chrome to you.
Your browser should be up-to-date as if your browser is outdated, then you might face the Roblox error code 277. So update your browser by going to settings.
2. Use Error 277 Roblox Utility Tool
I recommended windows registry step in the above section for how to
fix error code 277 on Roblox, and this Tool helps to do the same, and it is the best option for fixing Roblox error code 277. The steps to use this tool are as below:
- Firstly, download the Tool (ROBLOX UTILITY TOOL) according to your windows.
- Secondly, install that downloaded tool to your computer.
- It will take some time to detect the problem, so don’t get upset wait for some time.
- Check what problem gets identified and then click on the fix button.
- Now, wait for some time so that the problem can be solved.
- Now, after that, restart your system (PC or LAPTOP).
3. Run Roblox Compatibility Mode
If you are not using the latest windows, then you might face the issues as the Roblox is a huge game, and its updates are also related to the latest windows. So you should use Windows 10 as it is the best operating windows for Roblox.
To Fix compatibility problems you have two options, you are free to choose any of them. You can change the compatibility settings in Roblox. For this, you should do the following steps:
- Go to the app icon and choose properties by double-clicking on the app.
- Then click on run the program button available in the compatibility tab.
- Lastly, you have to choose the window version and then click on Apply Button.
You can also use Windows Built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter:
- Go to the windows start button.
- Search for the Run button.
- Click on the previous version of the windows from the results.
- Click on okay To run the troubleshooting process.
- Once the analysis gets complete, you can see a list of problems.
- Look for Roblox from the list.
- Choose the recommended option.
- Now restart your PC or Laptop.
- Now start playing.
4. Delete Log Files of Roblox
The main reason behind the bugs while playing in the Roblox app is the cache files that take up substantial space on your pc and show error code 277 on Roblox. To get rid of error 277 Roblox, you have to clean these files regularly.
You have to follow these steps for how to fix Roblox error code 277:
- Press the Windows+R key to search for the run dialog.
- Launch the Run dialog for fixing errors.
- Type this command %localappdata%Roblox\logs and after that press Enter.
- Now press Ctrl+A (select all command key) and Shift+Delete to delete the log files from the computer.
- Again you have to follow the 1st and 2nd steps to Run dialog box and type the given command %USERPROFILE%AppData\LocalLow\BbxLogs
- Now you have to delete all the data by following step 4.
- Now open ROBLOX and check whether your Roblox error code 277 is solved or not.
5. Use Different Network
Many times the problem is with your network, so try connecting to a different network. The issue of error code 277 in Roblox should be solved if the problem is with your network.
Roblox Error Code 277 Repair Tool
This step would surely help you fix Roblox error 277 as it is the best-preferred Tool to fix Roblox errors.
Now you have a query that what this tool does that it gets recommended the best tool. So the answer is that this Tool is a kind of software that scan, diagnose, and repair any problem on your PC regarding Roblox.
This Tool does all the steps discussed in the above section on its own including Windows registry files, clearing cache, etc.
According to our survey, 99% users found this Tool very useful.
After reading the full article with full concentration and following the suggested steps, you can understand that the Roblox error code 277 is not that big issue for you now. I hope that I have successfully answered all your queries which you have before reading this article. Happy Gaming!