The 7DS Grand Cross Tier List is a tier list for the video game, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. The list ranks all playable characters in the game from best to worst based on their overall potential and usefulness throughout the course of gameplay.
Tier lists for 7DS Grand Cross (Global) are an important part of the game. This tier list is based on extensive data-mining and in-game testing, with a focus on competitive play.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross - A Quick Introduction
- 7DS Grand Cross Tier List (2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross - A Quick Introduction
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is a Turn-Based Role Playing Game (RPG) for Android and iOS. The game is based on the popular manga, The Seven Deadly Sins. The game is free-to-play and contains in-app purchases for more powerful characters or equipment.
There are two main modes that players will be navigating through - Story Mode and Versus Mode. If playing solo or co-op mode versus AI opponents, then players will only play against enemies via Story Mode at first.
If playing in Versus Mode, players will be able to battle against other human opponents.
Also Useful: Exos Heroes Tier List (2021)
7DS Grand Cross Tier List (2021)
The 7DS Grand Cross tier list global consists of a total of six tiers, with each tier containing the best characters from that category. The list is ranked according to their overall potential and usefulness throughout the course of gameplay.
All character tiers are ranked from best to worst, with tier 0 being the best heroes in-game, they excel at every aspect, which makes them indisputably powerful, and tier 5 being the lowest. Each character has its own strengths and weaknesses, so players should take this list with a grain of salt when choosing which character they want to use for various battles.
This tier list will be based primarily on data mining, as well as information gathered by other members of the community who have played competitive matches with the different characters. It's important that you read through each character description before deciding what might work best for your playstyle!
The idea is that there are tiers (or levels) that classify how powerful your character can become depending on what you invest time and effort into leveling up your character - but every player should still make sure they keep all aspects of battle balanced between buffing abilities, damaging skills, and playing defensively.
7DS Grand Cross Tier 0 Characters List (2021)
A Tier 0 characters in 7DS Grand Cross Tier List are the characters who are considered to be an absolute powerhouse. They either have access to an extremely powerful buff or the power to inflict great damage on opponents without much effort.
In order to achieve Tier 0 status, a player must perform exceptionally well across all areas of gameplay. The best characters are those that can easily take down opponents in a single turn and rarely lose fights.
- PURGATORY Ban – Tier 0
- Holy Warrior Elizabeth – Tier 0
- Invincible Avatar Escanor – Tier 0
- The Four Archangels Sariel – Tier 0
- The Four Archangels Tramiel – Tier 0
- The Goat Sin Of Lust Gowther – Tier 0
- Halloween Gowther – Tier 0
- PACIFIER FIEND Chandler – Tier 0
- Lostvayne Meliodas – Tier 0
- Elite Demon Zeldris – Tier 0
- Divine Protection Merlin – Tier 0
Also Related: Cool Discord Names 2021 (Usernames)
7DS Grand Cross Tier 1 Characters List (2021)
The 7DS Grand Cross tier 1 list for these characters is not as high because they are considered to be a step below the power of an 0-Tier character. In order in this tier list, players have access to some powerful buffs or damaging attacks that can take down their opponents quickly.
In order to rank up into Tier 0 status, these characters will need more time and effort than other tiers - but still perform well without difficulty against most enemies in battle. These are all strong fighters with versatile skillsets and abilities which allow them to handle themselves on any battlefield.
- Camelot’s Sword Arthur – Tier 1
- Chosen King Arthur – Tier 1
- Ten Commandments Derieri – Tier 1
- Sweet Temptation Deriery – Tier 1
- Sunny Vacation Eastin – Tier 1
- Stranger Things Eleven – Tier 1
- Re: Zero Emilia – Tier 1
- Holy Knight Escanor – Tier 1
- The Lion Sin of Pride Escanor – Tier 1
- Ashen Desire Hendrickson – Tier 1
- Stranger Things Jim – Tier 1
- The Grizzly Sin of Sloth King – Tier 1
- Signs of Maturity King – Tier 1
- KOF ’98 Kyo – Tier 2
- Advent of Destruction Lilia – Tier 1
- Mastermind Lilia – Tier 1
- The Four Archangels Ludociel – Tier 1
- Knight of Wrath Meliodas – Tier 1
- Assault Mode Meliodas – Tier 1
- The Boar Sin of Gluttony Merlin – Tier 1
- Collector Merlin – Tier 1
- KOF ’98 Rugal – Tier 1
- Re: Zero Ram – Tier 1
- Re: Zero Rem – Tier 1
- Halloween Roxy – Tier 1
- MAGIC WEAPON MK-II Valenti – Tier 1
- Executioner Zeldris – Tier 1
7DS Grand Cross Tier 2 Characters List (2021)
7DS Grand Cross tier 2 characters are middle of the pack fighters. They have access to powerful skills or buffs, but they do not quite match up to Tier 0 and Tier one characters in terms of strength.
It is possible for a player's character ranking to change from lower tiers into this category - but it will take more time than other categories on the list because these characters don't perform as well against opponents without much effort.
In order for these types of characters to rank higher, the player needs constant attention and a lot of work put in throughout gameplay before they can make any significant progress towards winning battles.
These players usually need some sort of buffing ability or buff equipment on their side for them to compete with stronger enemies.
- Destined Heir Arthur – Tier 2
- Light of Hope Arthur – Tier 2
- KOF ’98 Athena – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Derieri – Tier 2
- The Serpent Sin of Diane – Tier 2
- Creation Diane – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Drole – Tier 2
- The Ten Commandments Drole – Tier 2
- Ruler of Stormy Seas Eastin – Tier 2
- Oceanic Harmonizer Eastin – Tier 2
- Cadet Corps Eren Jaeger – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Estarossa – Tier 2
- Ten Commandments Fraudrin – Tier 2
- Chivalrous Gilthunder – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Gloxinia – Tier 2
- Champion Griamore – Tier 2
- Reincarnation of Revenge Helbram – Tier 2
- Tempest Howzer – Tier 2
- Harlequin King – Tier 2
- KOF ’98 Mai – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Melascula – Tier 2
- Greatest Soldier Mikasa Ackerman – Tier 2
- Elite Demon Monspeet – Tier 2
- Dungeon Raider Shin – Tier 2
- Earthshaker Valenti – Tier 2
- The Ten Commandments Zeldris – Tier 2
- Advent of Destruction Mono – Tier 2
- Stranger Things Will – Tier 2
7DS Grand Cross Tier 3 Characters List (2021)
7DS Grand Cross tier 3 characters are considered to be average. These players have access to some powerful skills or buffs, but not enough for them to rank up into the higher tiers of gameplay without a lot of work.
Players in this tier will need constant attention and time putting towards leveling their character before they can make any significant progress on climbing out of this group and onwards toward Tier 0 status.
If playing solo against AI opponents, then these types of characters have an easier chance at success than when battling other human players because it is more difficult to take down humans with buffing abilities or equipment that protect them from high-damage attacks.
- King of Prophecies Arthur – Tier 3
- Outlaw Ban – Tier 3
- Ale Collector Ban – Tier 3
- Re: Zero Beatrice – Tier 3
- The Pleiades of the Blue Sky Deathperce – Tier 3
- Halloween Elaine – Tier 3
- Sweet Temptation Elaine – Tier 3
- Liones Elizabeth – Tier 3
- A New Adventure Elizabeth – Tier 3
- New Legend Elizabeth – Tier 3
- Reverse Elizabeth – Tier 3
- Mascot Elizabeth – Tier 3
- Mobile Tavern Elizabeth – Tier 3
- Titan Form Eren Jaeger – Tier 3
- Ten Commandments Galland – Tier 3
- Elite Demon Galland – Tier 3
- Rapier Guila – Tier 3
- Knight of Ice Gustaf – Tier 3
- Forest Guardian Helbram – Tier 3
- Sweet Temptation Jenna – Tier 3
- Godspeed Knight Jericho – Tier 3
- New Legend Jericho – Tier 3
- Knight of Frost Jericho – Tier 3
- Forest Guardian King – Tier 3
- Greatest Soldier Levi – Tier 3
- Bringer of Disaster Lillia – Tier 3
- Memory Fragment Liz – Tier 3
- Ten Commandments Melascula – Tier 3
- The Dragon Sin Of Wrath Meliodas – Tier 3
- New Legend Meliodas – Tier 3
- Deathbringer Mono – Tier 3
- Swift Sword Nanashi – Tier 3
- Knighthood of Scraps Disposals Oslo & Hawk – Tier 3
- Mad Destroyer Roxy – Tier 3
- Halloween Shin – Tier 3
- Overpower Slater – Tier 3
- Sweet Temptation Zaneri – Tier 3
- Reincarnation of Conviction Zaratras – Tier 3
- Stranger Things Mike – Tier 3
- Sunny Vacation Valenti – Tier 3
Also Check: Cool Snapchat Names 2021 (Username Ideas)
7DS Grand Cross Tier 4 Characters List (2021)
7DS Grand Cross tier 4 characters are considered to be below average. These character types have access to some weaker skills or buffs, but they're more likely to rank up into a higher tier with time and effort put in than Tier three players.
In order for these types of players to rank highly on the rankings list, then it will take an immense amount of focus and dedication throughout gameplay because they start out significantly behind other player tiers due to their lower stats as compared against stronger opponents.
- Beard of the Mountain Cat Alioni – Tier 4
- The Fox Sin of Green Ban – Tier 4
- Nunchaku Ban – Tier 4
- The Six Knight Of Black Bellion – Tier 4
- Burning Ember Cain – Tier 4
- Executer of Darkness Camila – Tier 4
- The Pleiades of the Azure Sky Denzel – Tier 4
- Heart of the Land Diane – Tier 4
- The Seven Deadly Sins Diane – Tier 4
- Matrona Diane – Tier 4
- Kungfu Master Diane – Tier 4
- Eternal Promise Diane – Tier 4
- The Pleiades of the Blue Sky Dogedo – Tier 4
- Omen of Chaos Dreyfus – Tier 4
- Break Dreyfus – Tier 4
- Boar Hat of Tavern Elizabeth – Tier 4
- Wings of the Sky Elatte – Tier 4
- Ten Commandments Estarossa – Tier 4
- Elite Demon Fraudrin – Tier 4
- Memories of Years Gerharde – Tier 4
- Thunderbolt Gilthunder – Tier 4
- Star of Kingdom Gilthunder – Tier 4
- Ten Commandments Gloxinia – Tier 4
- Weird Fangs Golgius – Tier 4
- Lioness Hero Gowther – Tier 4
- Wanted Man Gowther – Tier 4
- Explosion Guila – Tier 4
- Halloween Gulia – Tier 4
- Knighthood of Scraps Disposal Hawk – Tier 4
- Royalty Helbram – Tier 4
- Omen of Chaos Hendrickson – Tier 4
- Adventurer Jericho – Tier 4
- New Generation Jericho – Tier 4
- Roars of Dawn Jillian – Tier 4
- Disaster King – Tier 4
- Boom Boom Pow Marmas – Tier 4
- Fang of the Land Matrona – Tier 4
- The Seven Deadly Sins Meliodas – Tier 4
- Boar Hat Tavern Meliodas – Tier 4
- Halloween Meliodas – Tier 4
- Infinity Merlin – Tier 4
- Tyrant of Destruction Milim – Tier 4
- Ten Commandments Monspeet – Tier 4
- Rule of Monsters Rimuru – Tier 4
- Slime Rimuru – Tier 4
- Weird Fangs Ruin – Tier 4
7DS Grand Cross Tier 5 Characters List (2021)
7DS Grand Cross tier 5 characters are considered to be the weakest and at the bottom of the list. These players have access to some weaker skills or buffs but will need a lot of time and effort invested before they can make any significant progress in rankings towards higher tiers.
- The Pleiades of the Blue Sky Arden – Tier 5
- The Pleiades of the Blue Sky Deldry – Tier 5
- Snatch Ban – Tier 5
- Roars of Dawn Hugo – Tier 5
- Roars of Dawn Simon – Tier 5
- Vaizel Fight Festival Taizoo – Tier 5
- Adventurer Griamore – Tier 5
- Melt Hendrickson – Tier 5
- Star of the Kingdom Howzer – Tier 5
- Lioness Royalty Howzer – Tier 5
- Weird Fangs Jude – Tier 5
- Weird Fangs Friesia – Tier 5
- Undead Ban – Tier 5
- Kijin Benimaru – Tier 5
- Protector of Dolls King – Tier 5
- The Seven Deadly Sins King – Tier 5
- Fairy King’s Forest Elaine – Tier 5
- Iron-Wall Knight Griamore – Tier 5
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a tier list?
A tier list provides information about the rank of different player characters in gameplay. The ranking system will show which types of players are best suited for their current level and where they should invest time into leveling up so that they can become even stronger than before.
2. What is the 7DS Grand Cross tier list?
The 7DS Grand Cross Tier list displays every character type and their ranking so that players can see how they compare to other opponents in gameplay. It also ranks each player's characters on what skills or buffs they have available for use during battle, as well as how strong those abilities are against AI-controlled enemies or human opponents when used solo against them.
3. How does the 7Ds Grand Cross tier list help?
The Grand Cross Tier List is a ranking system that players will be able to find the best characters for their rank in gameplay. It also provides information about how powerful each character type can become if they are leveling up and constantly investing time into becoming stronger than other opponents or enemies.
4. How does a character rank on the list?
The ranking system ranks players' characters based on how powerful they are against AI or human opponents. However, that doesn't mean that weaker-ranked characters can't win battles and successfully take down stronger opponents with some time invested into gaining skills or buffs to make them more competitive in battle.
5. How do I rank up my character?
In order to rank your character, you will need to put in a lot of time and effort before they can reach Tier 0 status. The longer the player stays focused on their gameplay, the higher ranking they will get for their characters or warriors that are fighting alongside them during battle.
6. What are the benefits of having a higher-ranking character?
The ranking system helps players decide how to build their team in order to win battles. Players with Tier 0 characters have an easier time winning fights because they can take on any enemy and come out victorious more often than not due to their high levels of strengths as compared against lower tiers.
Also Useful: Good Finsta Names 2021 (Username Ideas)
The higher your rank, the more powerful your character is. In order to climb up these rankings lists and achieve Tier 0 status, you will need time and effort invested in leveling up - but it's worth the investment. The sky is the limit for those who have a strong desire to succeed. We hope this article has been helpful in providing information about 7DS Grand Cross Tier List.