The Exos Heroes tier list is a ranking of the heroes in Exos from best to worst. The heroes are ranked based on their utility and strength, not by their popularity or how often they are played. This tier list is based on my opinion and experience with each hero, so make sure to take everything into consideration before making any final decisions.
These tier lists are updated constantly to take into account new content that has been released for the game, so be sure to check back often!
- Exos Heroes - A Quick Introduction
- Exos Heroes Tier List (2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
Exos Heroes - A Quick Introduction
Exos Heroes is a mobile game developed by the South Korean company. Players are able to customize and grow their own personal hero, which they can then use in battles against other players, either individually or in teams of three. The heroes you collect will have unique abilities that correspond with your play style as well as strengths and weaknesses. It is available on the google play store and the iOS App Store.
The team at Exos Heroes is always seeking to grow and improve the game experience for their players. They are constantly working on new content, events, or features that will help drive player retention in Exos Heroes.
In this post, I'll be discussing the different tiers of heroes available in the game and what makes them unique from one another. Keep reading if you want more information about how your hero's tier affects gameplay!
Also Useful: All Tekken 7 Ranks List (2021)
Exos Heroes Tier List (2021)
Exos Heroes are categorized into six grades: Fate Core, Fatal, Legendary, Rare, Magical, and Common. The exos heroes tier list is a ranking of all the heroes available in-game. The tiers go from S+ to S Tier and then A to D.
- The S+ tier is the highest star level and contains some of the more powerful heroes in-game.
- The S tier is the second-highest star level and has a great balance of stats.
- The A-D tiers are lower in power than the previous two but still have their uses.
- Tier A will have the average abilities that synergize well together, while tier D will be considered filler characters for those who can't afford other stronger heroes or are still learning how to play Exos Heroes as it won't impact gameplay much at this point.
This article will be going over the tier list of fated heroes, fate core, and 4-star legendary heroes. So, with that being said, let's get started!
Fated Heroes Exos Tier List (2021)
A lot of players are wondering how they can rank up their exos so that everyone feels like a hero. This tier list will show you the best heroes for every Exosphere and what to focus on leveling first.
- Fated Garff – B Tier
- Fated Rachel – B Tier
- Fated Bathory – A Tier
- Fated Shufraken – B Tier
- Fated Jinai – B+ Tier
- Fated Dorka – S+ Tier
- Fated Schmid – S Tier
- Fated Rudley – C Tier
- Fated Rera – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Valentina – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Xiakhan – C~D Tier
- Fated Jinn – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Neomi – C Tier
- Fated SEO-A – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Ramge – C- Tier
- Fated Baraka – B~C Tier
- Fated Valarr – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Shell – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Uloom – C Tier
- Fated Kylock – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Zeon – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Magi – B- Tier
- Fated Mahar – C~ D Tier
- Fated Bernadette – C Tier
- Fated Emma – C~D Tier
- Fated Talia – N/A, Check FC tier below
- Fated Bernavas – N/A
- Fated Baileysh – N/A
- Fated Sabrina – C~D Tier
- Fated Anastasia – B- Tier
- Fated Chati – C~D Tier
Fate Core Exos Heroes Tier List (2021)
Fate Core heroes are the backbone of any team and can fill a variety of different roles. These heroes should be leveled up first to help take down your opponents before they hit you.
- FC April – S ~ S+ Tier
- FC Tantalo – S+ Tier
- FC Talia – S+ Tier
- FC Jinai – S+ Tier
- FC Bathory – S+ Tier
- FC Rera – S+ Tier
- FC Iris – S+ Tier
- FC Shell – S Tier
- FC Brook – S Tier
- FC Rudley – S Tier
- FC Garff – S Tier
- FC Valarr – A+ Tier
- FC Annie – A+ Tier
- FC Uloom – A+ Tier
- Misty FC Ramge – A+ Tier
- Executer of Battlefield FC Rachel – A+ Tier
- FC Adams – A+ Tier
- FC Emma – A+ Tier
- FC Zeon – A+ Tier
- FC Luke – A+ Tier(Good in PvP)
- FC Lepin – A Tier
- FC Shufraken – A Tier(Pair with Valentina)
- FC Valentina – A Tier
- Black Moon FC Baraka – A Tier
- FC Magi – B+ Tier
- FC Deva – B+ Tier
- FC Degas – B Tier
- Successor to the Throne FC Rachel – B Tier
- FC Anastasia – B Tier
- FC Scarlet – B Tier
- FC Jinn – B Tier
- FC Otard – B Tier
- Heir to the Throne FC Ramge – C Tier
- FC Bernadette – C Tier
Best Legendary Heroes Exos Tier List (2021)
While Fate Core heroes are the backbone of your team, Legendary Exos can take over a game with their abilities from the early game to the mid-game. These Exos should be leveled up second to push back against enemy attacks and help you win the battle.
- Astarte – Good Legendary
- Cybele – Good Legendary
- Tantalo – Good Legendary
- Degas – Good Legendary
- Adams – Good Legendary
- Scarlet – Good Legendary
- Annie – Good Legendary
- Brook – Good Legendary
- Lepin – Good Legendary
- Leger – Good Legendary
- Deva – Good Legendary
- Otard – Good Legendary
- Karin – Good Legendary
Also Related: Is Neverwinter Cross-platform in 2021?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does tier mean?
A tier is a measure of power and viability. Tiers are used to compare two or more heroes in terms of their strength, with the higher tier hero being stronger than those below it. In short, tier means that one hero is a better choice than another in some aspect of the game.
2. How does the Exos Heroes Tier List help?
The Exos Heroes Tier List aims to rank heroes in order of their best use cases, with the top spot going to those that are most useful across a variety of situations.
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each Exos Heroes character?
Each hero has their own set of abilities, which can be used to do different things on the battlefield. Understanding these abilities will help you choose your team composition more effectively.
So there you have it, the definitive Exos heroes tier list. There are many different opinions on who is ranked where and I am sure some of these rankings will be controversial, but this should serve as a great starting point for anyone looking for help with their own hero ranking strategy. Do you agree or disagree? Let us know in the comments below.